Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

i can't make it, and need to give my ticket to my dad, who needs to upgrade my seat from a student to a adult one, as i can't make it to a few games this season

Is that even allowed?

Aye aye. Take the details of the ticket to the Box Office prior to the game and you can upgrade the seat for 1 match to whatever you need it to be regarding prices.

Had to do it a couple of times last season when my season ticket was stuck down in Hull.

Guest neesy111

i can't make it, and need to give my ticket to my dad, who needs to upgrade my seat from a student to a adult one, as i can't make it to a few games this season

Is that even allowed?

Aye aye. Take the details of the ticket to the Box Office prior to the game and you can upgrade the seat for 1 match to whatever you need it to be regarding prices.

Had to do it a couple of times last season when my season ticket was stuck down in Hull.

so you can do it for single match's then?

Guest Geordiesned

This is an absolute farce. It's all very well saying that we have to ring the dedicated line they've set up (4 lines) but it'll be a bit bloody hard to get through to with 30,000 plus trying! Not only that but thye're be plenty people not in a position to ring them before the weekend due to work committments. The club need to put more info out NOW about how they are going to guarantee everyone who has bought a ticket into the ground on Saturday. My dad goes away on Saturday morning and my mate is supposed to be taking his ticket but if his card doesn't turn up and he can't through to them on the phone then how will my mate get the ticket? I can't see how they'll hand it over to him!

Is that even allowed?

Yep. Dunno why there hasn't been more publicity of it. Think you need your season ticket number, address and the name of the ST holder.

I gave mine to Toon's Taylor off here last season for the Reading (?) game 'cos I was stuck down in Hull due to a last minute hitch and he got sorted no bother.

All you pay is the difference between the ticket price, if yours is a student and your old man needs an adult ticket.

Guest neesy111

Is that even allowed?

Yep. Dunno why there hasn't been more publicity of it. Think you need your season ticket number, address and the name of the ST holder.

I gave mine to Toon's Taylor off here last season for the Reading (?) game 'cos I was stuck down in Hull due to a last minute hitch and he got sorted no bother.

All you pay is the difference between the ticket price, if yours is a student and your old man needs an adult ticket.

hmm, i'll give them a call later, it's only £5 difference, which is nowt basically

the problem with ST number is that, I don't have it, i'll need to look for last year's if i still have it

still a farce though, imagine if we had sold all our season tickets, can see it being the smallest crowd seen for a league game by some amount

Guest steveg

The club owe me £190 quid and im still waiting for that as i have moved seats from last season and had already paid for this season, postman been this mornign and guess what no cheque and no season ticket

Guest taff2727

been intouch with the box office,and they state tickets posted yesterday and today,via private courier (tnt).

call me a sceptic but i think there will be hell on come saturday.

Guest East Stander

Anyone that bought this seasons ticket for cup games received their refund yet ??

Nope and I have an email from the Box office that says this:

"We are aware that those supporters who have already renewed may have paid more than the new prices, if this is the case a refund will be automatically issued during July."

I'll wait until this week's fiasco is sorted before chasing this up.

What would have happened if our first game of the season had been at home?

.com have this at the top of their site now: "Season Ticket delivery  has now commenced."

Guest Geordiesned

been intouch with the box office,and they state tickets posted yesterday and today,via private courier (tnt).

I hope that doesn't mean they expect you to be in and sign for them!!

Guest taff2727

[/quoteI hope that doesn't mean they expect you to be in and sign for them!!

nah he said they dont need any sigs,but then again who can believe what your'e told over the phone.

Guest reefatoon

The club stated over a week ago that there were delays in the season tickets and They were hoping to get them out this week, and if not to ring the club on the Thursday (tomorrow).

Well if the club were worried that they might not make this date, why didn't they just print up tickets for all season ticket holders with there own seat number on and post them out last week, giving them more levereage to sort out the season tickets, instead of this fiasco we are having now.

I see there's on of those free beer offers on this weekend for people arriving before 2.10pm. Cynical of me to assume this is to try and reduce the traditional 2.55pm rush?

I don't think you're being cynical, it makes sense and I'm sure we did the same last season.

I see there's on of those free beer offers on this weekend for people arriving before 2.10pm. Cynical of me to assume this is to try and reduce the traditional 2.55pm rush?

I don't think you're being cynical, it makes sense and I'm sure we did the same last season.

Though that time it was because of smartcards possibly not working, rather than being non-existent. ;)