Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

mine aint here REALLY pissed off cant get through to the box office keeps saying busy when i dial  this is such a joke!!!!!!! the club should be ashamed hardly any signings think of all the intrest the club has made on all the cash they have taken from the fans and put in to an account absolute disgrace it better turn  up 2morrow i  use my uncles ticket i have his old card how am i meant to get in???? has any one spoke to the box office what crap did they come out with???

yer but no but yer but

Guest sahara

We have to go collect our season tickets tomorrow, fun. Then again we do every season! lol

On the subject on season tickets, I saw on the .com site that with certain season tickets you get the club magazine for free. Never seen anything on the official site though about this yet. The .com site mentions platinum club and our tickets are 3 times the price of those ones but I don't want to assume we get the free mags. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

Just ask when you go and collect your season ticket.

we did and they had no clue what we were on about lol.

Guest sahara

On the renewal pack it said that anyone with a Premium Seat such as Platinum, Sovereign, 1892, Leazes bar get a club membership included in their package which includes the club magazine.

but not the next price range? just those ones? bit unfair if that turns out to be the case! i know it's only another £30 a year but the price for season tickets are high enough! There was no match day badges with the tickets this year either :(

My ticket goes to my parent's house so I might have to drive to Hartlepool on Friday just to pick it up. They've made a right f***ing hash of it.

why ?

do you get it sent there not why do they live there (mind you that is a valid question but maybe for another time)

Because I tend to move year-on-year and there's no way I'm going through the rigmarole of changing my address with the club every year.

aye . i forgot about the neighbours ganging up to kick you out on a regular basis. some hoojah about parking spaces last time wasn't it ?

Guest lessthanlee

Mine isn't here either, our post normally doesnt come till the afternoon, so if it aint here by then, gonna be a mad dash into town to the box office

mine still not here - ticket off totall f**ked up my tickets for Valancia and caused me to stand in a very long queue - history will be repeating itself

Just do what I do take a cane with you and keep on falling over,  pretend you've just had knee surgery and you'll be at the front in no time.

Can't sign up to this online box office thing.  Try to register and it says my details are already on the system, says if I have a membership number but not a password I should just type in my membership number in the "I forgot my password" bit but if I do that it says it's not recognised and to key it in again.

EDIT:  Didn't read any of the bumph I got with my ticket, was there a password on that or something?