Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Geordiesned

Got mine in the post this morning at my home in Somerset, slightly annoying as I have already made the journey north so will have to sort a paper ticket out  :angry:

Can anyone tell me if the magpie mover can be used on local trains such as from Newcastle to Durham or Morpeth?

I thought it was just the Metro and busses on Tyneside?

It can only be used in Tyne & Wear only on Metro, bus, ferry and Sunderland to Blaydon rail lines. So no, you won't be able to use it to Durham or Morpeth durhamunigeordie.

Well i still havent received mine either and i'm not sure whether to wait until tomorrow and see if it arrives or just ring them up today (cant be arsed to wait half an hour to get through) and get a paper ticket. The whole thing has been a joke and I would be amazed if thousands cant get in at 3pm

If i decided to take a trip into SJP tommorow in order to get my ticket guarenteed what documents would i need?

Last year's season ticket, the letter that they sent? Can anyone help, needless to say it didn't arrive today!

Just got mine today. I had to ring up the box office the other week to get my number so i could apply for my Magpie Mover. I got that through a couple of days ago, so i'm one of the lucky people who don't have to pay for the metro on Saturday. Its been a fucking nightmare.

Just got mine today. I had to ring up the box office the other week to get my number so i could apply for my Magpie Mover. I got that through a couple of days ago, so i'm one of the lucky people who don't have to pay for the metro on Saturday. Its been a fucking nightmare.

Like i said above. Any chance i could get my ticket tommorow if i went in with the correct documents?

Like i said above. Any chance i could get my ticket tommorow if i went in with the correct documents?

It says in the announcement on the official website that you should go before Saturday to collect a paper ticket if you're worried about  your ST not arriving on time. I would imagine all you would need really is your ST number, but just to be on the safe side take last seasons, plus any letters with regards to this seasons ST if you have any, and maybe a form of ID. You probably won't need all that though. Oh aye, and ask them for your fucking travel money for the inconvenience.

It says in the announcement on the official website that you should go before Saturday to collect a paper ticket if you're worried about  your ST not arriving on time. I would imagine all you would need really is your ST number, but just to be on the safe side take last seasons, plus any letters with regards to this seasons ST if you have any, and maybe a form of ID. You probably won't need all that though. Oh aye, and ask them for your fucking travel money for the inconvenience.

You see the problem is that it's my dad's ST, so ID would bollocks  it up. The parents fly abroad tommorow, that's why it's worse for me. Hopefully, those papers will do.

Just got mine today. I had to ring up the box office the other week to get my number so i could apply for my Magpie Mover. I got that through a couple of days ago, so i'm one of the lucky people who don't have to pay for the metro on Saturday. Its been a f***ing nightmare.

It says in the announcement on the official website that you should go before Saturday to collect a paper ticket if you're worried about  your ST not arriving on time. I would imagine all you would need really is your ST number, but just to be on the safe side take last seasons, plus any letters with regards to this seasons ST if you have any, and maybe a form of ID. You probably won't need all that though. Oh aye, and ask them for your f***ing travel money for the inconvenience.

You see the problem is that it's my dad's ST, so ID would bollocks  it up. The parents fly abroad tommorow, that's why it's worse for me. Hopefully, those papers will do.

In truth, the club are normally ok with this type of thing...

Just got mine today. I had to ring up the box office the other week to get my number so i could apply for my Magpie Mover. I got that through a couple of days ago, so i'm one of the lucky people who don't have to pay for the metro on Saturday. Its been a f***ing nightmare.

It says in the announcement on the official website that you should go before Saturday to collect a paper ticket if you're worried about  your ST not arriving on time. I would imagine all you would need really is your ST number, but just to be on the safe side take last seasons, plus any letters with regards to this seasons ST if you have any, and maybe a form of ID. You probably won't need all that though. Oh aye, and ask them for your f***ing travel money for the inconvenience.

I'm sure I read somewhere that you wouldn't need ID. I think they're well aware that half the people in the stadium use tickets without their names on.

I got mine today too. Roll on Saturday  :colo:

I'm sure I read somewhere that you wouldn't need ID. I think they're well aware that half the people in the stadium use tickets without their names on.

I got mine today too. Roll on Saturday  :colo:

Fingers crossed your right. I don't care what happens, i'm going regardless.

Guest Geordiesned

I want one of those :dave:

I might print that pic out and pritt stick it to a bank card. They'll probably think that due to the ticket fiasco that's why it isn't working and just let me in. :D

I went to the box office and they give me a paper ticket in my season ticket seet. Coudnt risk missing the first game of the season.

I want one of those :dave:

I might print that pic out and pritt stick it to a bank card. They'll probably think that due to the ticket fiasco that's why it isn't working and just let me in. :D

Use this for the other side....

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5080/snedry6.jpg

:lol:

About time!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2835/dscf0793uw8.jpg

It's horrible compared to last year. Looks like a Working Men's Club carpet.

Are you that bothered like? You put it into a machine every week and that's it, who gives a shit what it looks like?!?!?

Guest thebigfella

mine aint here REALLY pissed off cant get through to the box office keeps saying busy when i dial  this is such a joke!!!!!!! the club should be ashamed hardly any signings think of all the intrest the club has made on all the cash they have taken from the fans and put in to an account absolute disgrace it better turn  up 2morrow i  use my uncles ticket i have his old card how am i meant to get in???? has any one spoke to the box office what crap did they come out with???