Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Guest michaelfoster

Since the swipe cards the east stand has been a nightmare to get in anyway, dunno if the new fangled technology confusing the auld gadgies or what.

Im a ST holder in the East Stand & i hate the security guard who stands at the turnstiles & proper shouts instructions on how to use the card reader :D

My post don't come till aboot dinner time, so goona be a bit of a wait, whats do the cards look like ?

Dark grey and black strips on the front, with NUFC badge top left, Newcastle United Football Club Season Ticket on the right. All the turnstile info, name etc on the back.

Guest Geordiesned

No way I'm waiting until tomorrow to try and sort out this mess so have given the box office a ring. Eventually got through on the 20th attempt! ("fucking ringback can not be used on this call")

The initial recorded message you get says tickets will be sent out in the middle of next week!! I think they need to update that!!!

"The approximate wait time is 14 minutes"  :rant:

Got mine in the post this morning at my home in Somerset, slightly annoying as I have already made the journey north so will have to sort a paper ticket out  :angry:

Can anyone tell me if the magpie mover can be used on local trains such as from Newcastle to Durham or Morpeth?

Got mine in the post this morning at my home in Somerset, slightly annoying as I have already made the journey north so will have to sort a paper ticket out  :angry:

Can anyone tell me if the magpie mover can be used on local trains such as from Newcastle to Durham or Morpeth?

I thought it was just the Metro and busses on Tyneside?