The Shola Ameobi thread

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Micktoon

And it¨s all Sholas fault that he gets picked.

If the freeman were to go down the big market tonight, pick up a pisshead and tell him to go do open heart surgery and the patient dies who's fault would it be.

Guest Micktoon

my grannies shrunken and withered left nipple is a better footballer than shola. he's well overdue to jog the fuck on.

Fuck me Danny Dyer has an opinion on Shola.

He is fucking rubbish and i hate the cunt, we'd be better off playing with 10 men as the useless gangly twat wouldn't be able to give away as many free kicks.

How the fuck he makes a living from football is beyond me

Guest Gallowgate Mag

I thought he was ok today tbh.

Ugh, here we go.

Don't get me wrong like, he's fucking shite. But he's been much, much worse than today.

So I guess by "ok" I mean less shit than normal.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ugh, here we go.

Don't get me wrong like, he's fucking shite. But he's been much, much worse than today.

So I guess by "ok" I mean less shit than normal.

I think hiss performance was misunderstood today. Think of it like a piece of performance art like yoko ono to see how shit one man could be.

Ugh, here we go.

Don't get me wrong like, he's f***ing s****. But he's been much, much worse than today.

So I guess by "ok" I mean less s*** than normal.

I think hiss performance was misunderstood today. Think of it like a piece of performance art like yoko ono to see how s*** one man could be.

Nope he's still shit however you try and dress it up.

HE IS SHITE. the lad is a geordie so he gets some leeway but for fucks sake if you deny he was shite today and against arsenal then you need you head testing.

he is not good enough to lead the line for a league 1 side but gets a start for NUFC. that says it all.

Guest Micktoon

Shola's

Sorry sir, didn't mean to have a grammatical error, please forgive my indiscretion. FFS

Oh :lol: ... I was actually answering your question: It's Shola's fault.

:razz:

Distinct lack of criticism for Hughton here.

Hughton selecting the team and tactically manoevering them today was like watching Orville trying to tie shoelaces.

Shola was gash, aye, but if he shouldn't have been playing. Nor should he ever again tbh. If Hughton was gonna play Xisco anyway, then what was the point in playing Ameobi? Should have just gone 4-4-2 with Zoggy on the wing.