Danny Guthrie signed from Liverpool on 4 year deal

Guest Redcar Mag

Guest toonlass

To be honest there are too many on here who moan. I am sure even if we signed Cristiano Ronaldo they would whinge and say "But he doesn't track back enough". (Not that I am comparing Danny Guthrie to Ronaldo before some numpty says that). The level of sheer whinginess is astounding, much similar to a nursery school.

Guest BooBoo

Well i exclusively predicted this signing in my criminally under rated "Shape of things to come" thread. He'll score v Hull, mark my words....

Seriously though, as long as he's being signed to add a bit of strength in depth then whats the problem.

Guest Deep456

To be honest there are too many on here who moan. I am sure even if we signed Cristiano Ronaldo they would whinge and say "But he doesn't track back enough". (Not that I am comparing Danny Guthrie to Ronaldo before some numpty says that). The level of sheer whinginess is astounding, much similar to a nursery school.

Well I wouldn't, I would say he is past his prime and a player who can only get worse. That's ofcouse him having reached his peak.  :pow:

Is this where Dave finishes me off?

Sorry mate but I just don't fancy you.

But you looked so attractive in your Superman & tie outfit.

It was like a skinny big headed David Brent gone more mad than usual.

JUST what i'm looking for.

:weep:

Bitch.

Bitch.

:razz:

Just finished watching the DVD that DaehtihS lent me and I'm amazed we signed such a good quality player. Shooting above our weight with this one.

Safe to say he'll only be with us until January when his head will be turned by the glamour and bright lights of Stoke.

Guest Deep456

Bitch.

Is this where it ends? Is the harmony between Deep and his sidekick Dave over? Stay tuned for tommorow's episode of the DD's.

Getting done by Enrique who we all know is total siht, in fact the worst signing ever made and might as well be shot.

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/Danny_Guthrie_and_Jose_Enrique_624385.jpg

Couple more opinions from Liverpool fans:

I'd keep hold of Guthrie, as a O'Shea/Fletcher role, they know they aren't the best players in the club, but loves them all the same and can play in the more rougher/lower league games when some grit is needed.

Danny Guthrie is a fucking good player, and he would have made it into the 'pool first team had it not been for us having a wealth of international midfield talent.

Guest MaetihS

cant say i am happy with this signing. not good enough for Bolton, good enough for us? its really going to be a long hard season if no better quality signings are made.

cant say i am happy with this signing. not good enough for Bolton, good enough for us? its really going to be a long hard season if no better quality signings are made.

Suprise sufuckingprise

who said he wasn't good enough for Bolton? jesus have you ever even seen him play?

have a word man, were you expecting Gerrard instead?

who said he wasn't good enough for Bolton? jesus have you ever even seen him play?

have a word man, were you expecting Gerrard instead?

We can't attract good players, remember.

Daehtihs basically proving he's talking crap.