FULL FIXTURE LIST HERE

Crumpy Gunt

Dunno where would be the most suitable place to put this question so here seems about as relevant as anywhere else....

If I was to get a train to Newcastle (from Kent) to watch a game, where would be the best train station to head for?

I'm just looking at different ways of getting up there at the moment, a flight is looking at 75 quid from Gatwick which is 1 1/2 hr from my house anyway!

So in the entire city of Newcastle there is one station? Fuck me I've been there once in my life and didnt use the train.

There are metros for everything else.

Right, thanks! :thup:

Guest LucaAltieri

Dunno where would be the most suitable place to put this question so here seems about as relevant as anywhere else....

If I was to get a train to Newcastle (from Kent) to watch a game, where would be the best train station to head for?

I'm just looking at different ways of getting up there at the moment, a flight is looking at 75 quid from Gatwick which is 1 1/2 hr from my house anyway!

Why would you want to go to the games anyway? St. James' is full of mongs, particularly the season ticket holders. Just watch it on the tele and save yourself the hassle.

To get around the fixture list can we not just put up fake names that sound similar a la Pro Evo.

For example.

Red Manchester Marmosets vs FC Tyneside

West Bromwich and District Football Society vs Teeside Thunder

etc

Sadly no.

To get around the fixture list can we not just put up fake names that sound similar a la Pro Evo.

For example.

etc

Sadly no.

Why,  it's not a breach of copyright.

that'd be a nice walkaround if the board could afford a lawyer.. plus Tyneside is a class name for a football club..

Aye. It wouldn't surprise me if a court ruled that they couldn't stop people posting the fixture list. It's just a list of dates, after all.

Not to mention the fact that they're complete dicks for doing it anyway. What kind of retarded organisation attacks people for advertising their events (apart from the Illuminati, of course)?

For example.

etc

Sadly no.

The forum would still get shut down.

For example.

etc

Sadly no.

The forum would still get shut down.

Well how come Konami doesn't get sued for doing it with the team names?