Agent: 'Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season'

Guest hindu times

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he walks through the doors of the training ground second door on the left, hops on the physios bench, he's more or less followed Emre step for step 

Im sure Emre will tell him how great it is to play for Newcastle  :undecided:

Emre never played. He can tell him all about the physio room, and how it's a flight away from shopping in Italy.

Guest TyneToPlay

If he walks through the doors of the training ground second door on the left, hops on the physios bench, he's more or less followed Emre step for step

;D

I think a lot might ride on his performance tonight. A big QF performance would make him a lot more known to the world of football, an average performance might get him a bit less attention and make him more likely to come to someone like us.

Yes I am clutching at the proverbial straw.

I think a lot might ride on his performance tonight. A big QF performance would make him a lot more known to the world of football, an average performance might get him a bit less attention and make him more likely to come to someone like us.

I think he is already well out of our reach..

I think he is already well out of our reach..

Don't know about that, I've not heard too much linking other clubs to him. But yeah I doubt we'll get him.

Guest Deep456

People in my school have really noticed Arshavin and Modric. However, Arda has largely been brushed aside showing that he hasn't been really seen to do well. Good sign!

People in my school have really noticed Arshavin and Modric. However, Arda has largely been brushed aside showing that he hasn't been really seen to do well. Good sign!

Lets put this in context, the world watching Euro 2008 or Deep's mates...

Guest LucaAltieri

He's not out of our reach, we're about his level. Not sure if he'd be a good signing or not. He'll cost a fair wedge and he's a bit lightweight. He's got a nice touch and likes to drive forward but he may well be out of his depth in the premiership.

Would he offer anything over and above N'Zogbia?

Lets put this in context, the world watching Euro 2008 or Deep's mates...

Fuckin hell mate he cant help that he goes to school!