Ex - Mackem Keeper Tim Carter

Crumpy Gunt

He was in goal for Hartlepool for the first real football match I ever attended (first was a Scottish Cup semi final, doesn't count).

Also the one who picked the ball out of the net from Liam O'Brien.

RIP.

If anyone kills themselves then its their fucking fault, why feel sorry? Unless it was forced on them by being bullied or family deaths causing to much distress.

If anyone kills themselves then its their fucking fault, why feel sorry? Unless it was forced on them by being bullied or family deaths causing to much distress.

Kind of answered your own question there.

If anyone kills themselves then its their f***ing fault, why feel sorry? Unless it was forced on them by being bullied or family deaths causing to much distress.

FFS  :idiot2:

RIP

No caps please.

If anyone kills themselves then its their f***ing fault, why feel sorry? Unless it was forced on them by being bullied or family deaths causing to much distress.

what about clinical depression or any of the many psychosis people can undergo through no fault of their own. it's a bit like i wouldn't expect you to top yourself if i said "why don't you shut the fuck up as you obviously have not got a clue what you are gibbering on about" where as for some that may be enough to push them over the edge due to the position thay are in.

what about clinical depression or any of the many psychosis people can undergo through no fault of their own. it's a bit like i wouldn't expect you to top yourself if i said "why don't you shut the fuck up as you obviously have not got a clue what you are gibbering on about" where as for some that may be enough to push them over the edge due to the position thay are in.

I really hope you're not expecting a sensible debate about this with him

what about clinical depression or any of the many psychosis people can undergo through no fault of their own. it's a bit like i wouldn't expect you to top yourself if i said "why don't you shut the f*** up as you obviously have not got a clue what you are gibbering on about" where as for some that may be enough to push them over the edge due to the position thay are in.

there isn't anything to debate

what about clinical depression or any of the many psychosis people can undergo through no fault of their own. it's a bit like i wouldn't expect you to top yourself if i said "why don't you shut the f*** up as you obviously have not got a clue what you are gibbering on about" where as for some that may be enough to push them over the edge due to the position thay are in.

Arrr bollocks man. Who gives a monkeys toss ?

Cheers Kev  :nope:

Make yourself look like a tit why dont you  :nope:

Deary me.

Eee god how much i love to hear all this shite coming from you lot towards me, telling me to grow up? Im not the one sitting on a computer all day taking the piss out of teenagers.