Oba And Out

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Would anyone on here honestly take £15m for him? I know I wouldn't

Nor me.

Don't want to sound rude but, what the f*** lads?

£15m buys you what in 2008?

he's our best player and brightest prospect by a mile. You dont sell those, and if you do, it's for stupid, stupid money

Nor me.

he's our best player and brightest prospect by a mile. You dont sell those, and if you do, it's for stupid, stupid money

Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)

Guest Jawesome

Nor me.

Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)

More of a threat, but still not good enough.

would sell him and try to get David Suazo for half the price...or Humberto Suazo ( looks very class..and a good finisher).

"Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)"

Oh aye - he scored a massive 8 goals last season and he looks much faster than Martins.  :undecided:

Guest Jawesome

"Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)Were you talking hypothetically because I thought he had a 13m buy out clause? Aside from that, I think we'd get Darren Bent for 15 m and he's much more of a goal threat than Martins (imo)"

Oh aye - he scored a massive 8 goals last season and he looks much faster than Martins.  :undecided:

Learn to quote.  Thats 8 goals aye, but Martins didn't score many more, and ultimately had a lot more pitch time than Bent as well.

yeah but David Suazo looks more deadly then Martins who some times seems like he dont know what his doing at times..even if he only david suazo score 8 goals i think his still a better player..

yeah but David Suazo looks more deadly then Martins who some times seems like he dont know what his doing at times..even if he only david suazo score 8 goals i think his still a better player..

David Suazo is class. I wrote an article for the site in about 2006 iirc advocating his purchase.

his english and because of his wonder season before he moved to tottenham..and suazo would cost around 7 mill euros i think there was a spanish club linked with him for around that much last month..

Guest Jawesome

Where the fuck did David Suazo's name come from?  Whats he got to do with Martins?  He's never going to come here.

Guest Heneage

Suazos been treat like shit by Inter, they made a huge fuss when AC claimed to sign him and demanded their contract be honoured first, just for him to keep a seat warm in the bomb bunker.

Guest MaetihS

Learn to quote.  Thats 8 goals aye, but Martins didn't score many more, and ultimately had a lot more pitch time than Bent as well.

Bent plays in a good team while Martins is playing in a team of almost no-hopers.

Guest elbee909

Bent plays in a good team while Martins is playing in a team of almost no-hopers.

Who humped that good team twice last season, not that you were probably watching.

Martins has about 10 times more potential. Bent is much less of a threat to be honest, good finisher though

if true ,and going by the recent press it's a big IF. it would seem that the choice was martins or owen or both in the starting 11. it appears the outcome may be  owen in a 4-4-2.

Probably the only player in the squad who entertains me, excites me when playing and seemingly canny as fuk.

I would be devastated if we sold him, but don't blame him for thinking about a move to Arsenal, us and them? Chalk and cheese.

Probably the only player in the squad who entertains me, excites me when playing and seemingly canny as fuk.

I would be devastated if we sold him, but don't blame him for thinking about a move to Arsenal, us and them? Chalk and cheese.

aye true.

would be awful though.