Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Anyone ever done the Spiderman on their lass btw?

And what the hell would that be?

Urban Dictionary;

just before a man ejaculates during sex, the male will catch his jizzum in his hand an flick his protene into the females face resemblin web slingin. like spider man.

HAHAHAHA Funny as fcuk!!!

Sweet Jeezas.

What will these sex pervers cum up with next.

Monkey face and donkey punch would be two that spring to mind...

Anyone ever done any munging?

...?

f***ing a corpse, and then getting your friend to jump on the body when you're finished, so you can catch your cum and their lovely vaginal excretions (maggots and all) in your mouth. Then swallow to finish.

... what?

That is truelly disgusting. I cannot even laugh at that one.

...?

f***ing a corpse, and then getting your friend to jump on the body when you're finished, so you can catch your cum and their lovely vaginal excretions (maggots and all) in your mouth. Then swallow to finish.

... what?

when you said "munging" I thought "does he mean Munting?" as thats what I've always known that depraved sexual act as!

...?

Having sex with a corpse, and then getting your friend to jump on the body when you're finished, so you can catch your cum and their lovely vaginal excretions (maggots and all) in your mouth. Then swallow to finish.

... what?

:lol: oh man, that's bad.

Guest microbar

Nice signing heres to many more like this. :clap:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/microbar123/article-0-01AA3A3400000578-769_468x.jpg

“I cannot tell you how excited I am to be joining Newcastle United,” Jonas said on the Press Association website,

“The Premier League is a great place to play and I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and prove myself to the Newcastle United fans.”

Translated this from their site:

El RCD Mallorca ha interpuesto en el día de hoy reclamación previa a la demanda judicial contra el futbolista Jonás Gutiérrez por su decisión de Resolución Unilateral de Contrato Profesional sin justa causa, exigiendo el Club una indemnización de Quince Millones de Euros.

>

The RCD Majorca has interposed in today previous claim to the judicial demand against the soccer player Jonás Gutiérrez by their decision of Unilateral Professional Contract Resolution without right cause, having demanded the Club an indemnification of Fifteen Million Euros.

Is it a bit sad that I'm considering buying an Argentina shirt if I can get Gutierrez on the back?

Not any time soon mind, I can't afford our away shirt at the moment never mind the aforementioned.

Guest Jawesome

Nice signing heres to many more like this. :clap:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/microbar123/article-0-01AA3A3400000578-769_468x.jpg

We've bought Maicon?

No, we've signed the fella who looks like Sayeed from Lost.

How do Mallorca expect to get 15m euros exactly? He bought his contract out. There's nothing they can do about that surely?

Don't think many clubs have taken the Webster Ruling seriously yet.

Wouldn't be suprised if Newcastle have a couple other Websters lined up.

Is it a bit sad that I'm considering buying an Argentina shirt if I can get Guiterrez on the back?

Not any time soon mind, I can't afford our away shirt at the moment never mind the aforementioned.

Not too sad, but it'd be a travesty if you spelt his name wrong on it. :razz:

Is it a bit sad that I'm considering buying an Argentina shirt if I can get Guiterrez on the back?

Not too sad, but it'd be a travesty if you spelt his name wrong on it. :razz:

:lol:

Was just about to edit that typo.

Guest FlapjackJoe

I know loads of people on here gave credit to the club for not leaking any of this to the press ... and rightly so.

I think the majority of leaks nowadays are from agents, trying to engineer an even better deal for their clients.

Fair play to the agent for also keeping everything about this deal hush-hush ... and hopefully that is an indication that Gutierrez really wanted to move here, and wasn't simply entering into an auction to hold out for the highest salary.

Class piece of business all around.

We're due some South American magic like, there's not too much time left in this decade for another cult loon like Mirnadinha and Asprilla to emerge, although I suppose both of them arrived in the latter parts an' all (87 and 96 if I'm not mistaken off-hand.)

I know Nobby had his trumpet, but he wasn't anywhere near Jamesy (zany) enough when it came down to it.

Guest elbee909

Is it a bit sad that I'm considering buying an Argentina shirt if I can get Gutierrez on the back?

The cool thing would to have our black and white stripes fading to the Argentinian blue and white stripes.  Sweeeet.  No stitching two shirts together though!

It is good news, it's been long over due, I'm quite happy to admit I was getting a little nervous and still will be until our squad is fully bulked up. Lets remember it's still so far 5 out and only 1 in to an already thin squad. There's a lot more work to be done, but it's a good start.

As for the player himself, I don't think anyone knows too much about him on here, so we are gonna have to hold off on judging the quality of the signing until he's had the chance to porve himself to us.

One good sign is the fact that no press conference has been called, this indicates to me that other signings are in the pipeline and they'll call a joint press conference later on this month, something KK has done in the past notably with the Ginola, Barton and Sir Les signings.