Palace winger released from club thanks to Facebook usage

Syrette

Guest Geordiesned

What a f***ing prick.

I like how you wait for about 20 people to make a comment before you have a dig!

-----

To say I feel sorry for him is going a bit far, but these footballers have been treated like children since they WERE children. I personally think that they are not in touch with reality and he probably didn't think he was doing anything wrong - they've never had to face up to consequences until they make a BIG mistake.

So he's using a bit of "street" language and that makes a number of people on this site feel out of touch with the "kids" - give the lad a break, it's not like he's kicked an innocent lad to shit and got sent down for 6 months.

I hope he finds a new club and has a decent career.

p.s. I've never heard of the lad and never seen him play and I hope Barton sorts himself out and plays for us again!

FFS lighten up!

lmao he uses text and "ghetto" talk mackems.gif :hmm:

90% of people under 20 do, I'd guess.

Really? Dear me.

One of the reasons I don't have facebook and rarely talk to most of my schoolfriends online (MSN etc) nor do I text them.

"wot u up 2 init?"

Sometimes you're lucky to even get a question mark.

Maybe the ones you hang out with do.

ElDiablo reckons I go to a 'posh school' and even there it's like that!  :lol:

Really? Dear me.

One of the reasons I don't have facebook and rarely talk to most of my schoolfriends online (MSN etc) nor do I text them.

"wot u up 2 init?"

If you can understand it then why remove points of contact? I'd not speaking to some of my friends just because they use a few less characters when speaking to me electronically. To each their own I guess.

Really? Dear me.

"wot u up 2 init?"

If you can understand it then why remove points of contact? I'd not speaking to some of my friends just because they use a few less characters when speaking to me electronically. To each their own I guess.

I get unbelievably frustrated by it and often it affects my opinion of them if they constantly type like a mong, when they could easily type properly. Also - I'd rather phone them if I want to talk as opposed to read almost unintelligible gibberish via the computer.

Really? Dear me.

"wot u up 2 init?"

I get unbelievably frustrated by it and often it affects my opinion of them if they constantly type like a mong, when they could easily type properly. Also - I'd rather phone them if I want to talk as opposed to read almost unintelligible gibberish via the computer.

Fair enough on the phoning thing. I'd prefer people typing 'properly' as it were too but with texts especially I can appreciate and understand people using more shorthand because of character limits etc. As long as it is legible that is. Some people take it too far and manage to make things genuinely difficult to read, often using the same amount of letters but purposely writing it differently. Now that is retarded.

Guest Daishi

updating your facebook profile with confidential information...  D'oh.  I'd imagine in a lot of jobs, that's Gross Misconduct and a sacking - I've seen emails at work with regards to this specifically. 

Alas, it is a reflection of youth today.  No doubt his MSN status reads something along the lines of [c=1]Suгғііп + LіgһтШәтεгVәllү [/c]

(actually lifted from a teenage cousin's MSN.  oh dear)

Fair enough on the phoning thing. I'd prefer people typing 'properly' as it were too but with texts especially I can appreciate and understand people using more shorthand because of character limits etc. As long as it is legible that is. Some people take it too far and manage to make things genuinely difficult to read, often using the same amount of letters but purposely writing it differently. Now that is retarded.

yup... i'm in full agreement, fair enough a bit of shorthand to keep the message down to 1 page, but as you say some people take it way too far, the worst being inventing new spellings of words which have the same character length anyway. it boggles....

innit, is something which also boils my piss. i was walking down the street innit. no question mark, no need for the innit.

my ex's sister's boyfriend was fucking terrible for it.

Guest Phil K

An utter moron.

A fine example of the stupidity of the young right-on dickheads

Sacked ? Ha Ha Ha - as the feller said above - what a bell-end.

Maybe the ones you hang out with do.

ElDiablo reckons I go to a 'posh school' and even there it's like that!  :lol:

Sickkkk me old chap, fancy a quick game of hockey blad?