Palace winger released from club thanks to Facebook usage

Syrette

You can still access his page if you change your network to London as he still hasn't changed his privacy settings!.

His current status:

"Ashley-Paul is hmmm . . . . "

:lol:

...and one of his messages:

"i knw i shudnt say dis buh SHHAAMMMEEE , NAWWTIE BOII lovin da headline in da sun tho , " im going to foolham" classic it dnt get no betta den dat , dat shud teach u 4 fartin in ma face. n ummm.... hi aint seen u in ages"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can still access his page if you change your network to London as he still hasn't changed his privacy settings!.

His current status:

"i knw i shudnt say dis buh SHHAAMMMEEE , NAWWTIE BOII lovin da headline in da sun tho , " im going to foolham" classic it dnt get no betta den dat , dat shud teach u 4 fartin in ma face. n ummm.... hi aint seen u in ages"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, what a fucktard :lol:

His current status:

Dear god.

No such thing as bad publicity I suppose.  ???

Except for the bad publicity.

He's got people talking about him.  :undecided:

For entirely the wrong reasons, granted.  :lol:

Propa gangsta lyke

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1033256/Palace-footballer-given-boot--revealing-secret-Fulham-Facebook-blunder.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/08/article-1033227-01E2054D00000578-988_468x348.jpg

Didn't see this on the Guardian article...

He wrote: 'Ashley-Paul Is Travling 2 Bath With Fulham Fingers Crossed. (Im lukin 2 Get Sum Tips Of Jimmy Bullard He's ON DIS TING NO HYPE LOL.'

Jesus God.

"i knw i shudnt say dis buh SHHAAMMMEEE , NAWWTIE BOII lovin da headline in da sun tho , " im going to foolham" classic it dnt get no betta den dat , dat shud teach u 4 fartin in ma face."

Yes, Karma is a bitch. 

What a f***ing prick.

I like how you wait for about 20 people to make a comment before you have a dig!

-----

To say I feel sorry for him is going a bit far, but these footballers have been treated like children since they WERE children. I personally think that they are not in touch with reality and he probably didn't think he was doing anything wrong - they've never had to face up to consequences until they make a BIG mistake.

So he's using a bit of "street" language and that makes a number of people on this site feel out of touch with the "kids" - give the lad a break, it's not like he's kicked an innocent lad to shit and got sent down for 6 months.

I hope he finds a new club and has a decent career.

p.s. I've never heard of the lad and never seen him play and I hope Barton sorts himself out and plays for us again!

What a f***ing prick.

I like how you wait for about 20 people to make a comment before you have a dig!

Unusual, I know. :lol:

I'm not having a dig at you actually - you are normally one of the few people on here that talks sense!

I just find the general attitude of everyone a bit judgmental. Especially considering whats gone on at our club over the last 5 years.

english, motherfucker, do you speak it?

text speak gets right on my tit ends