Newcastle reserve

ATB

who was the young kid who was introduced to vetere half way through the first. Looked like he was with an agent or something. dark lad with dread locks.

Lualua and edgar were also there

Yeah Edgar had his dog with him!!

He did indeed, and he went and got Robbie Elliott and some of the other coaching staff a cup-a-soup from Snack Attack, only there weren't enough cup-a-soups left to go around so I think Elliott did without.

Great attention to detail :thup:

Thanks for that, guys. :thup: Shite result like, but tbf seemed like a very young side; i hadn't even heard of two or three of them and i keep (very brief) tabs on the young'uns, just to see who's doing what.

Anyone impress at all, Greg/Tom/etc?

the match was aawful. Best player I thought was Danquah good touch and looks more ready than the rest. Godsmark got more on ball in the second half but danquah looked like he had more control in posession

And the match, yeah? :lol:

Basically Benfield took it seriously. Like I've said, I watch them a canny bit, and they were pretty much as competitive as they are in their normal league games, and were at just about full strength.

The kids were treating it like a kick-about/training session. Weren't that bothered. I can sort of understand that and it's only a (early) friendly, but even so, I think they should've put a bit more into the game.

no one impressed in the newcastle side, looked like most of them were still on their holidays!!!  When Donaldson put us 1 up after about 90 seconds i turned to my old man and said we'll see a few goals tonight, i wasn't expecting a 6-2 defeat tho!!!

who was the young kid who was introduced to vetere half way through the first. Looked like he was with an agent or something. dark lad with dread locks.

He did indeed, and he went and got Robbie Elliott and some of the other coaching staff a cup-a-soup from Snack Attack, only there weren't enough cup-a-soups left to go around so I think Elliott did without.

;D

What sort of soup was it?

That, I don't know.

That, I don't know.

Shit ITK tbh

That, I don't know.

s*** ITK tbh

It had loads of little green bits in it if that is any help.

And the match, yeah? :lol:

Basically Benfield took it seriously. Like I've said, I watch them a canny bit, and they were pretty much as competitive as they are in their normal league games, and were at just about full strength.

The kids were treating it like a kick-about/training session. Weren't that bothered. I can sort of understand that and it's only a (early) friendly, but even so, I think they should've put a bit more into the game.

did patrick collins play?

did lua lua have a plastic protective boot on like what you wear when you break your foot?  he was too far away when my old man pointed it out.  could do without him being injured.

from .com

yaddayaddayadda [snip]

Kevin Keegan, Terry McDermott, Chris Hughton, recruitment co-ordinator Jeff Vetere and new youth supremo Richard Money were all present - along with Reserve team boss Adam Sadler and coach Robbie Elliott.

They had very little positive to take from this early runout, with no less than five of United's starting XI currently on professional contracts at the club, but nobody in a black & white shirt looking superior to their part-time opponents.

NUFC: Forster (Soderberg 46), J.Taylor, Tozer, Morris, Lough, Danquah (McCrudden 86), Marwood, Doninger (McLaughlin 76), Ferguson (Neary 77), Donaldson, Godsmark.

Subs n/u: tbc.

Ref: Scott Duncan

Crowd: approx 250.