Players you disliked the most

David Icke - Son of God

Guest Heneage

f***ing hell, how could i forget Matty Pattison? ??? Probably the worst footballer we've ever had play for us in the Premiership and comes across as a general c***.

I went to a family funeral where he was present, I couldnt believe people were asking for an autograph, a very proud day  :rolleyes:

Guest Phil K

I'd have to agree with Kevin Scott, but thought Howey was worse.

He was a sick note waving makem. Not a surprise Man City wanted it written into his contract about the sick note obsession.

I also am ambivalent about Pav - thought he was NEVER a prem keeper and get absolutely livid at the pillocks who thought he was.

He was a sick note waving makem. Not a surprise Man City wanted it written into his contract about the sick note obsession.

I also am ambivalent about Pav - thought he was NEVER a prem keeper and get absolutely livid at the pillocks who thought he was.

Howey had talent but aye, total sicknote.

Kevin Scott was woeful, played for Guisborough Town a few years back and was still bad.

Howey had talent but aye, total sicknote.

Kevin Scott was woeful, played for Guisborough Town a few years back and was still bad.

howey was very good for about a season but he was like woodgate for injuries.

for all scott was a poor player he was first up for any fight and protected his players.....and we got £850,000 off spurs for him. ;D

Controversial one here, but I couldn't stand Given when he first signed.

(1) he took Pav's place (sorry Jx2)

(2) His taking Pav's place co-incided with a poor start to the season.

Soon changed my mind though

it was Shaka's place he took to be honest. At the end of the 96-97 season Hislop was no.1 but Pav played the last 2 games due to his illness

Was it not last four? Pretty sure he kept 4 clean-sheets out of 4 and it effectively won us 2nd place. Could be wrong.

i just remember him playing against Arsenal (A) and Notts Forrest in the last game, but could be wrong. Pav was a player i wanted to like but couldn't because he'd make mistake after mistake and the fans just never seemed to notice

it was Shaka's place he took to be honest. At the end of the 96-97 season Hislop was no.1 but Pav played the last 2 games due to his illness

Was it not last four? Pretty sure he kept 4 clean-sheets out of 4 and it effectively won us 2nd place. Could be wrong.

i just remember him playing against Arsenal (A) and Notts Forrest in the last game, but could be wrong. Pav was a player i wanted to like but couldn't because he'd make mistake after mistake and the fans just never seemed to notice

re pav......he was in the long tradition of very good nufc shot stoppers who could make saves that'd make you think "not many would have got that". very good coming out to feet and possibly the best keeper at the time with the ball at his feet,important with the recent rule change of the time.

re pav......he was in the long tradition of very good nufc shot stoppers who could make saves that'd make you think "not many would have got that". very good coming out to feet and possibly the best keeper at the time with the ball at his feet,important with the recent rule change of the time.

his handling and decision making were at times absolutely abysmal to point of 'literally what the hell is he doing?'

his handling and decision making were at times absolutely abysmal to point of 'literally what the hell is he doing?'

not denying it

good guy Pav, met him a few times, but I was happy when Keegan brought in Shaka then Shay because we were never going anywhere with him

We never went anywhere with Hislop given that his display at Blackburn cost us the title.

good guy Pav, met him a few times, but I was happy when Keegan brought in Shaka then Shay because we were never going anywhere with him

We never went anywhere with Hislop given that his display at Blackburn cost us the title.

as much as Pav forgetting to cover his near post (ie goalkeeping rule no.1) against Liverpool

as much as Pav forgetting to cover his near post (ie goalkeeping rule no.1) against Liverpool

they were  similar keepers. probably why neither one ever made the no.1 spot his own.

they were  similar keepers. probably why neither one ever made the no.1 spot his own.

It's no surprise that not even Sheff Wed wanted Pav when he left us. How he got into a title contending team is beyond me. One of Keegan's biggest mistakes is not replacing him with a quality keeper at the start of 93-94

It's no surprise that not even Sheff Wed wanted Pav when he left us. How he got into a title contending team is beyond me. One of Keegan's biggest mistakes is not replacing him with a quality keeper at the start of 93-94

yeah shaka won prem titles galore

David Batty was a player i loathed when we signed him,but he soon won me over-terrific player for us.Opponents-always hated Roy Keane though now i have a grudging respect for him.The player i hated most though was "lovable scouser,spice boy",Jason Mc Ateer.

Guest Heneage

I shall recite my favourite Raza Ruddock Story.

"Me and Jase, go back to his, as were getting in the house he realizes hes locked his keys in his brand new porsche. So we ring the police and they ask Jase if he has a coathanger as hes pried the window open slightly. so Jase runs in the house, and comes back with a wooden coathanger."

I seriously was in tears after that.

I shall recite my favourite Raza Ruddock Story.

"Me and Jase, go back to his, as were getting in the house he realizes hes locked his keys in his brand new porsche. So we ring the police and they ask Jase if he has a coathanger as hes pried the window open slightly. so Jase runs in the house, and comes back with a wooden coathanger."

I seriously was in tears after that.

have you heard the "shearer scares the shit out of ruddick at home " ?