Players you disliked the most

David Icke - Son of God

Jenas and Duff, off the top of my head. Both up themselves and both shit and both had faces that you just wanna ram a pneumatic drill into. Harsh, but for the greater good, i think.

Some odd choices in here. Gary Speed? Wtf? Olivier Bernard? Gerraway man.

I found it hard to hate Kieron Dyer when he improved the team ten-fold whenever he was in it, at whatever period in his 7 years.

Jenas and Duff, off the top of my head. Both up themselves and both shit and both had faces that you just wanna ram a pneumatic drill into. Harsh, but for the greater good, i think.

I found it hard to hate Kieron Dyer when he improved the team ten-fold whenever he was in it, at whatever period in his 7 years.

His dire replacement last season (Smith) must have clouded your judgement. He was a waste of space for at least 5 of those 7 years.

Speak for yourself.

You make it so easy.

I'm going off N'Zogbia very quickly.

It amazes me how many of these lads waste an oppurtunity of a lifetime, what any of us would do to be in their position and they just fuck about.

Speak for yourself.

You make it so easy.

I suppose it is easy when any verb that involves some sort of force/thrust can be interpreted as a sexual innuendo. It's yous that are obsessed with the ideas about gayness, not me!

Speak for yourself.

You make it so easy.

I suppose it is easy when any verb that involves some sort of force/thrust can be interpreted as a sexual innuendo. It's yous that are obsessed with the ideas about gayness, not me!

:la:

;)

He was rubbish man! In my opinion one of the main reasons we didn't win the league that season was because Man Utd had Schmeichel and we had a bit of Shaka and a bit of Pav. Both shit.

There was a game against Everton in November I think where Bez got sent off where Pav pulled off a save which is probably in the top 3 I've seen - I remember getting incredibly pissed and telling everyone "that's why we're going to win the league".

I don't think Pav was shit but take your point on Schmeichel - I also think Keegan playing Shaka at Blackburn cost us dear.

Players I hate:

Pat Heard

John Trewick

Ian Stewart

Wayne Fereday

Absolutely bottleless pieces of shit to a man.

I've missed out the names alot of people are mentioning like, shite like Marcelino, Goma, Smith, Andersson, Luque etc.  Surely they're an automatic choice.

Thought Goma was canny. Also from earlier posts I thought John Barnes did okay for us - Rush was a fucking disgrace though.

I've missed out the names alot of people are mentioning like, s**** like Marcelino, Goma, Smith, Andersson, Luque etc.  Surely they're an automatic choice.

Thought Goma was canny. Also from earlier posts I thought John Barnes did okay for us - Rush was a f***ing disgrace though.

Look - he scored for us in the FA Cup when he should have been using a f***ing zimmer framer. What more do you want?

I've missed out the names alot of people are mentioning like, shite like Marcelino, Goma, Smith, Andersson, Luque etc.  Surely they're an automatic choice.

Thought Goma was canny. Also from earlier posts I thought John Barnes did okay for us - Rush was a fucking disgrace though.

Barnes did alreet considering he played upfront with Tomasson a lot of the time. Scored a few important goals.