Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Sin embargo, Lendoiro pide una indemnización para el verano de inversiones que serán inútiles si la propuesta de transferencia de Coloccini a Newcastle sigue adelante: "Depor han gastado miles de euros de población hacia las estanterías de las tiendas del club con Fabricio pelucas. Dennis Wise tendrá que comprar todas esas pelucas , Y compensar a nuestros aficionados para el daño emocional de compra por accidente de travestismo productos ".

This looks new, can anyone translate?

Seriously  ;D  ;D

Translates as:

However, Lendoiro seeks compensation for the summer of investments that will be futile if the proposed transfer to Newcastle Coloccini continued: "Depor have spent thousands of euros population towards the shelves of stores club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise 'll have to buy all those wigs, and compensate our fans for the emotional harm of accidental purchase of cross-dressing products. "

:D Mental.

Get another player to grow their hair long. Problem solved.

Sin embargo, Lendoiro pide una indemnización para el verano de inversiones que serán inútiles si la propuesta de transferencia de Coloccini a Newcastle sigue adelante: "Depor han gastado miles de euros de población hacia las estanterías de las tiendas del club con Fabricio pelucas. Dennis Wise tendrá que comprar todas esas pelucas , Y compensar a nuestros aficionados para el daño emocional de compra por accidente de travestismo productos ".

This looks new, can anyone translate?

Seriously  ;D  ;D

Translates as:

However, Lendoiro seeks compensation for the summer of investments that will be futile if the proposed transfer to Newcastle Coloccini continued: "Depor have spent thousands of euros population towards the shelves of stores club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise 'll have to buy all those wigs, and compensate our fans for the emotional harm of accidental purchase of cross-dressing products. "

:D Mental.

Get another player to grow their hair long. Problem solved.

Why doesn't his agent just tell him to cut it then the wig problem is gone.

Guest Heneage

Is this not done either way this deal I mean. They accept 9m or he cancels his contract and we just pay him aht back in signing on.

Guest neesy111

Is this not done either way this deal I mean. They accept 9m or he cancels his contract and we just pay him aht back in signing on.

as long no other club comes in, we are in a win win deal at the moment!

he either force's that bastard depo chairman to accept our bid, or he cancel's his contract to join us

either way, i want this done by the end of the week like

How long could it take for him to get out of his contract? cannot imagine these things go through quickly. I do not see us paying the 11mill they are asking for so a webster may be the only way we get him.

Guest taps01

Leindoiro is off to Venezuela today, I don't know how that will affect the negotiations.

i cant imagine it will help!

Guest neesy111

Leindoiro is off to Venezuela today, I don't know how that will affect the negotiations.

maybe he's off there, as that is where the depo chairman is, since they are on tour there?

also contract terms have been agreed, so it is really down to us and depo

maybe he's off there, as that is where the depo chairman is, since they are on tour there?

He is the chairman.

Guest neesy111

He is the chairman.

SORRY thought he was the agent  :blush:

Guest taps01

i have a feeling this transfer may drag on.

He is the chairman.

Guest neesy111

Lendoiro is the president...

He acts as the chairman, he's the one dealing with the negotiations of the transfer.

i hope he's flying Qantas, good chance that something will happen mid-flight

If the bloke who does the negotiating has fucked off to Venezuela that would suggest to me that negotiations have ended. :neutral:

Unless he's prepared to finalise any deal over the phone obviously.

Lendoiro is the president...

He acts as the chairman, he's the one dealing with the negotiations of the transfer.

I know, I was referring to neesy's post but you beat me to it. :)

Guest neesy111

If the bloke who does the negotiating has fucked off to Venezuela that would suggest to me that negotiations have ended. :neutral:

or could mean, we've struck a deal

tbf most transfer's are negotiated over the phone nowadays

Guest sicko2ndbest

If the bloke who does the negotiating has f***ed off to Venezuela that would suggest to me that negotiations have ended. :neutral:

This

Gutted

Guest neesy111

If the bloke who does the negotiating has f***ed off to Venezuela that would suggest to me that negotiations have ended. :neutral:

This

Gutted

well look's like he will need to enact the webster ruling then

May just mean Coloccini has said right fk it am off to Newcastle and has said he wants out of his contract, if no deal can be done between the clubs its not the end of it, may take a bit longer to sort out but I am sure we will get him.

Lendoiro is very much his own man and has a reputation of not changing his habits for anyone.

He certainly wouldn't stay in Spain to thrash out a deal with us.

He's known to tell people that he'll ring them back at 1pm, and then rings them back at 4am.

Guest taps01

really? or are you just trying to stay positive?

I think I'll wait for the next set of quotes (have there actually been any since the original batch?) before I start cutting tbh.

Sin embargo, Lendoiro pide una indemnización para el verano de inversiones que serán inútiles si la propuesta de transferencia de Coloccini a Newcastle sigue adelante: "Depor han gastado miles de euros de población hacia las estanterías de las tiendas del club con Fabricio pelucas. Dennis Wise tendrá que comprar todas esas pelucas , Y compensar a nuestros aficionados para el daño emocional de compra por accidente de travestismo productos " ;)

Guest neesy111

really? or are you just trying to stay positive?

yeah i would say so, especially near to deadlines tbh

usually a club submit's an offer via fax or e-mail now, then negoitations will start on a deal