Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Getting very frustrating now isn't it.

I'm still not convinced there's been anything more than the initial quotes. It's all just different interpretations of the same stuff isn't it?

Yes, I'm getting frustrated at the lack of progress, I believe it would be a brilliant signing and the longer it goes on the more I see it slipping away.

Here lies the trouble with the modern game, with the internet and Sky Sports News on a constant loop. Transfers aren't done for the benefit of watch tapping fans who want everything done yesterday. Relax.

I'm still not convinced there's been anything more than the initial quotes. It's all just different interpretations of the same stuff isn't it?

Yes, I'm getting frustrated at the lack of progress, I believe it would be a brilliant signing and the longer it goes on the more I see it slipping away.

Hasn't it been going on 3 months already?

If the agent is telling the truth that we've been working on a deal for months I don't think another couple of days will phase us. The only reason we even know about this is the quotes from the agent which frankly sound like a bit of an impatient rant.

From my Spanish mate (ex-Santander player):

To me is good but not superb.But in Spain is very, very well consideredPlays for Coruña and had a good last season..Not strong enough in my opinion for your league.but may be strong enough for Newcastle..I read today that the offer that Newcastle made him is imposible to turn down.Even the player could not believe the ammount.

What does that mean?

Think he was being sarcastic!

Guest sicko2ndbest

The posters on the Deportivo forum reckon the agent was lying yesterday when he claimed he was going to Argentina. They say it was reported on some radio station this morning that he has stayed in Spain.

Whos going to argentina

The posters on the Deportivo forum reckon the agent was lying yesterday when he claimed he was going to Argentina. They say it was reported on some radio station this morning that he has stayed in Spain.

Whos going to argentina

Coloccini's agent.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Whos going to argentina

Coloccini's agent.

so?

He should be in Venezuela then surely or wherever the president went...

I haven't read anything to suggest that the president has gone to Venezuela. Enrique said that earlier but I asked him for a source and he didn't reply.

It was from someone on the depor forum as far as I know...

He should be in Venezuela then surely or wherever the president went...

I haven't read anything to suggest that the president has gone to Venezuela. Enrique said that earlier but I asked him for a source and he didn't reply.

On the same Depor forum.

I wish the club would, or smash the rumour or admit the negotiations

Why? Just showing our hand to our transfer rivals. Also it's no help to our fans if we admit the interest and are unable to conclude a deal for him.

Why? Just showing our hand to our transfer rivals. Also it's no help to our fans if we admit the interest and are unable to conclude a deal for him.

It would bring me some inner peace.

It would bring me some inner peace.

He'll end up at Benfica Hotspurs though.

The title should be changed to "DONDE ESTE COLOCCINIS f***ing AGENT!"

Or correct Spanish, whichever.  :)

I like the fact that all the news stories are coming from every source but Newcastle ones. Tight lipped etc.