Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest Geordie Boyo

Must be waiting to bring in one or two more, then have a big press conference. He's obviously signed so I can't think why else they wouldn't announce it....!

Guest Geordie Boyo

Nope. no press conference, which brings me to believe even more that they would prefer to sign everyone then do a big one. They did announce that they signed him though.

I quite like the fact they don't give the press any bait, but it can be a little bit tedious for us lot, like...!

Nope. no press conference, which brings me to believe even more that they would prefer to sign everyone then do a big one. They did announce that they signed him though.

I quite like the fact they don't give the press any bait, but it can be a little bit tedious for us lot, like...!

I honestly don't think there will be a single press conference. Players will come in and the press will know they've signed when they see them on the team sheet. These guys are sitting at the club's facilities laughing their asses off reading some of these papers.

I honestly don't think there will be a single press conference. Players will come in and the press will know they've signed when they see them on the team sheet. These guys are sitting at the club's facilities laughing their asses off reading some of these papers.

Not many clubs bother having a press conference for signings now tbf.

Guest Geordie Boyo
Howay lads, he's clearly signed.

Move on.

I've got about three fooking post's on this 144 page thread , but I'll move on, eh...!  :lol:

Not many clubs bother having a press conference for signings now tbf.

They normally announce it though, when the deal's done & dusted.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Why don't you do us a favour Dave and lock the thread until he actually signs to end these pointless ramblings of fear.

Aye, I'd lock it before I make it page 544...!  :lol:

Why would the owner wear his name on a Newcastle top if the deal wasn't done? Especially an owner that gets shit all the time from the press? If negotiations fell apart after all that, they'd fuck with him for a year.

No way in hell it isn't done.

Guest Geordie Boyo

I don't think anyone doubts it's a done deal. There's just a bit of curiosity around why it hasn't been announced.....with pictures & sh*t!  http://www.toontastic.net/board/style_emoticons/default/icon_razz.gif

Guest Geordie Boyo

Has he signed yet! http://www.toontastic.net/board/style_emoticons/default/icon_razz.gif

;)