Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Yep,but this is a La Curuna based web site.

The Power Station is close on signing with Newcastle!

I'm not saying it's wrong, just saying it's quoting from the radio reports that we already know about.

Like the comment on that article - Lucky Golden Curls

Colo.

Submitted by rafiya_jaen on August 1, 2008 - 15:51. Submitted by rafiya_jaen on August 1, 2008 - 15:51.

the truth that what aki to dao everything to be wise in times Malis sack last year and this forward .. you have to go well xk me from the newcastle jaja ... and that Luque was not well ojala you go foei well! lucky golden curls! the truth that what aki to dao everything to be wise in times Malis sack last year and this forward .. you have to go well xk me from the newcastle jaja ... and that Luque was not well FOEI ojala you go well! Lucky Golden curls! xDD

Guest alex.lee

Since the club said it was going to take a long term view I am upset with the club's disregard for global warming. We should be signing renewables not and power stations spewing co2 all over.

After three successful seasons at Deportivo La Coruna, the defender's left Spain to join his new club. The transfer was carried out by $ 11 million. Diego Colotte could take its place

Fabricio Coloccini, who in the past three seasons played in Deportivo La Coruna, was transferred to Newcastle in England, you'll pay for his pass eleven million euros plus a bonus of one million by fulfilling objectives.

"It hill an agreement between clubs and only remaining details of the contract," confirmed Marcelo Lombillo, representative of the player, radio statements.

Next Monday Coloccini would be coming to London to close the agreement and conducted medical examination.

The footballer that sounds to replace the former Boca, San Lorenzo, Milan, Alaves, Villarreal and Madrid is the athlete of his compatriot Diego Colotte, a former defender Estudiantes de La Plata currently plays in Atlas of Mexico.