Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

IF this is true, for those who have watched him  a bit.....how well do you rate him ? as good as woodgate when fit ? steve howey ?

remember this could come back to bite you in the ass

at least as good as Woodgate, probably better. As classy as Woody but a bit more aggressive. Better in the tackle i reckon and certainly quicker. And not from Middlesbrough

quoting for evidence and future vindication/abuse

abosolutely, i'm sticking my neck out on this one just like I did with Cacapa last year

I was going to post this before Pedro's comment so this is NOT a reply to his post :lol:

Coloccini played every game last season didn't he? Thats a good sign (and a nice change).

Curse-tastic.

So will he be the most expensive defender the club has ever signed?

No no no...surely that would have to be Warren Barton. Who cost us the f***ing league. :hmm:

can't decide if you mean that or it's some sort of irony ?

Nah it was just a shit joke. Like the player himself, ironically.

They've obviously been saving that up for the moment we make a big signing.. classic propaganda from the Nazi.. er I mean London press :)

I like the way they do it aswell, Newcastle break their record amount for signing a defender, I know lets stick it on the end of the Jonas is a fucking mental article.

Some serious jinx action going on since I changed the thread title. :blush:

Too late to undo the damage then? ???

I've considered 'Coloccini is not going to sign for us. EVER.' but I don't think some people would get the joke.

They've obviously been saving that up for the moment we make a big signing.. classic propaganda from the Nazi.. er I mean London press :)

I like the way they do it aswell, Newcastle break their record amount for signing a defender, I know lets stick it on the end of the Jonas is a fucking mental article.

Not forgetting to mention that Spurs gracefully withdrew from the race - implying that it doesn't really matter because Newcastle only sign shite players, nutters and reprobates.

And, hours later, the 22-year-old showed his angry side again following an airport clash with police

is that implying he was 22 at the time, and is just poorly written, or are they trying to say he's 22 now?

Fucks sake man. It's a report in The Sun, so it has basically been written by someone with less intelligence than a braindead chimp.

And, hours later, the 22-year-old showed his angry side again following an airport clash with police

is that implying he was 22 at the time, and is just poorly written, or are they trying to say he's 22 now?

Fucks sake man. It's a report in The Sun, so it has basically been written by someone with less intelligence than a braindead chimp.

I know man.  Was going to lead it onto a point of anger about how they can't get their fucking facts right.  One for the "Media: We hate Newcastle" thread.

will say quickly that i am listening to the latest cadena ser news and there is no mention of the deal in the sports section

of course not.  They're busy with Alano Robsonero doing Noches Owls, or broadcasting live from Whitley Bay Beach Club, as they do on Fridays.

would have thought they would have had something about it. nice to see it in the times but problem is that the depor fans know hardly any of us will understand spanish so easy for them to wind us up. i learnt spanish and heard nothing on their latest news and saw nothing on their website. the promising thing is that there are lots of goodbye's being written

According to that Depor forum it was on 'Radio Galega' too.