Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

After three successful seasons at Deportivo La Coruna, the defender's left Spain to join his new club. The transfer was carried out by $ 11 million. Diego Colotte could take its place

Fabricio Coloccini, who in the past three seasons played in Deportivo La Coruna, was transferred to Newcastle in England, you'll pay for his pass eleven million euros plus a bonus of one million by fulfilling objectives.

"It hill an agreement between clubs and only remaining details of the contract," confirmed Marcelo Lombillo, representative of the player, radio statements.

Next Monday Coloccini would be coming to London to close the agreement and conducted medical examination.

The footballer that sounds to replace the former Boca, San Lorenzo, Milan, Alaves, Villarreal and Madrid is the athlete of his compatriot Diego Colotte, a former defender Estudiantes de La Plata currently plays in Atlas of Mexico.

why wait till monday ?

After three successful seasons at Deportivo La Coruna, the defender's left Spain to join his new club. The transfer was carried out by $ 11 million. Diego Colotte could take its place

Fabricio Coloccini, who in the past three seasons played in Deportivo La Coruna, was transferred to Newcastle in England, you'll pay for his pass eleven million euros plus a bonus of one million by fulfilling objectives.

"It hill an agreement between clubs and only remaining details of the contract," confirmed Marcelo Lombillo, representative of the player, radio statements.

Next Monday Coloccini would be coming to London to close the agreement and conducted medical examination.

The footballer that sounds to replace the former Boca, San Lorenzo, Milan, Alaves, Villarreal and Madrid is the athlete of his compatriot Diego Colotte, a former defender Estudiantes de La Plata currently plays in Atlas of Mexico.

why wait till monday ?

cos people like to go out raving on a weekend.

They will pay us in 3 installments, the only question left is how much will we be getting in the first payment?

This is the version of Radio Galega: 11.5 million euro + 2.5 million for objectives. About the number of payments, nothing was said.

these objectives have to do with Colo's performances or with Newcastle's final position etc..

Its looking good if its true would expect KK to say something after the game

I wouldn't.

Why?

He won't speculate on a deal that's still in the balance. Even if he's asked directly (which I bet he won't) I think he'll just say his usual 'there are some players in the pipeline' bit.

Its looking good if its true would expect KK to say something after the game

I wouldn't.

Why?

He won't speculate on a deal that's still in the balance. Even if he's asked directly (which I bet he won't) I think he'll just say his usual 'there are some players in the pipeline' bit.

Aye i suppose although if the deal is maybe further than expected then we may get some comment just have to wait and see

Guest sicko2ndbest

It seems the operation is something like this:

6 million in cash, 5.5 in one year. Plus 2.5 million depending of several things like:

* Final classification of Newcastle in the league

* If Newcastle would win a title (copa or liga)

* Maybe some Teresa Herrera

* Number of matches played by Coloccini in the next 3 leagues

* Future sell of the player.

In tresume, between 11.5 and 14 million

It seems the operation is something like this:

6 million in cash, 5.5 in one year. Plus 2.5 million depending of several things like:

* Final classification of Newcastle in the league

* If Newcastle would win a title (copa or liga)

* Maybe some Teresa Herrera

* Number of matches played by Coloccini in the next 3 leagues

* Future sell of the player.

In tresume, between 11.5 and 14 million

teresa herrera

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:maRqS-v2Ins7YM:http://tagpuan.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/teresa-herrera.jpg

From there fans

Goodbye Colo, what an inspiration he was to the team...I wish him the best in Newcastle. Well I at least hope he'll have a better run than Luque

to Newcastle who've bought a fantastic player for an unfair low price.

Good luck to Colo, who've been, and still is, a true Deportivista. and playing a vital part in our comeback last season.

Oh, and if Colotto should come here, I will not call him Colo. That is served for our man Fabricio.

Sounds good lets just hope we can get it done quick