Newcastle in Turmoil, says Sir Les

NE5

Nice interview with Keegan posted today, just incase you missed it :thup:

no I heard it. Shame ex players aren't contracted to the club and can it how they see it, isn't it ? Or is such a thing beyond your comprehension ?

Hmm wonder why you chose not to comment on it  :undecided:

lots of quotes fron an ex pro who knows as much about what is going on as the rest of us.

Well yeah but if you put it like that it doesn't help NE5's agenda.

what agenda ?

Whats your agenda, defending and denying the blatantly obvious ?

Irony

I'm afraid I'm right though. I've never denied anything obvious at all. Ashley isn't backing his manager, so stand by and watch the "business" and the capacity crowds go down the plug unless he gets his act together.

We put in a £16.8m bid for one player, is that not backing a manager? Considering that would have broken our transfer record?

did he sign ? Yes or no. Who has he signed for 16m quid ? Have you seen that Fulham have slapped in a bid of 10m quid for Andew Johnson ? Fulham ?

No offence to any of you chaps in this thread but are any of you of such note outside of this messageboard that people actually care if you had an agenda or not?

A chap who is of a bit more noteworthy being that he used to get called Herman monster at school & is sports editor for the regions main Sunday rag has been had the odd stinging email for is article last week, does he have an agenda ?

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/columnists/neil-farrington/2008/07/27/i-m-out-to-get-mr-ashley-apparently-79310-21411199/

He's out to sell newspapers & get a reaction O0

The man himself says similar

Mine is to sell newspapers. And the best way of doing that is by reporting on a successful Newcastle United.

It’s just that, until someone in the know tells me very different — or acts in a way that speaks louder than words — I don’t foresee Newcastle United being wildly successful.

no I heard it. Shame ex players aren't contracted to the club and can it how they see it, isn't it ? Or is such a thing beyond your comprehension ?

I might, but as I've said before, I don;t spend my entire life scanning message boards.

I have my doubts about the board, I'm not even going to call them the new board like most do, mainly just because they've been here for a year now. So they aren't exactly fresh meat. I also used the term "fresh meat" as it would get GeJon's attention.

lots of quotes fron an ex pro who knows as much about what is going on as the rest of us.

Well yeah but if you put it like that it doesn't help NE5's agenda.

what agenda ?

Whats your agenda, defending and denying the blatantly obvious ?

Irony

I'm afraid I'm right though. I've never denied anything obvious at all. Ashley isn't backing his manager, so stand by and watch the "business" and the capacity crowds go down the plug unless he gets his act together.

We put in a £16.8m bid for one player, is that not backing a manager? Considering that would have broken our transfer record?

did he sign ? Yes or no. Who has he signed for 16m quid ? Have you seen that Fulham have slapped in a bid of 10m quid for Andew Johnson ? Fulham ?

So because the player chose to go to another club who are based in the countries capital and will be playing in Europe next season the board have not backed the manager?

This thread is almost as good as Tasty Dave's one about Tottenham, I say almost though. That was probably a forum low-point for me, certainly Tasty Dave anyway, I don't think he's ever recovered from such a huge blip in form.

I might, but as I've said before, I don;t spend my entire life scanning message boards.

You seem to have plenty of time to slag off the new board, defend the old board.

You seem to have plenty of time to slag off the new board, defend the old board.

I don't.

So you did see it, but chose not to comment on it because you didn't see it? ???

So you did see it, but chose not to comment on it because you didn't see it? ???

if I did, I'd have said that Keegan was saying the right thing, for PR, and that would have been it.

I don't.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1711;sa=showPosts

:lol:

I don't.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1711;sa=showPosts

Can you show all of his posts and not just those about "the boards" please, its only fair.

Leazes is class like. I've never known anyone to be able to rile so many people up on a message board. :lol:

You gave it a good crack with this picture

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4350/skorea2fv8.jpg

I don't.

Can you show all of his posts and not just those about "the boards" please, its only fair.

Here are some to get started:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1711;sa=showPosts;start=8800

To be fair, it's difficult to look at an unsuccessful bid as an example of the board backing the manager. It is also beginning to look as though Guthrie, at under £3M, is the alternative to Modric rather than just a squad player.