New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

its jonny evans from man utd

the SMB to go into meltdown if it is to be.

"He was always shit!  Never rated him!  We're gannin to win the league, 'haway' (!?)"

Guest shagthefluff

are you sure, i am on chronicle live, newcastle united and cannot see anything from today

its on there but its not been put in that section. go to the chronicle main page and you can acess the stories from today. there is one about martins and not much else.

Gokham Inler

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Kevin Monnet-Paquet

Stephen Warnock

Marek Suchy

Julio Baptista

Jose Antonio Reyes

Nicola Burdisso

Fabricio Coloccini

Philippe Senderos

those are the ones from nufc.com's Rumour list for July that could maybe have some substance in them - some more than others... :naughty:

Kevin Monnet-Paquet could be an interesting one. Similar to Bassongs situation and could therefore be a similar signing.

Another young talent who has also represented France in the younger age groups and his team have also been relegated this season.

its jonny evans from man utd

the SMB to go into meltdown if it is to be.

"He was always s***!  Never rated him!  We're gannin to win the league, 'haway' (!?)"

I just hate that spelling of Howay, it just sounds so Mackemee, with the soft vowels and all that. They put on just about every post they make Ha'way the lads, stupid fucking makem bastards, sorry I know it's petty, but I just fucking hate, them, need to stop fucking swearing now.

Not convinced we are after Warnock at all. Just doesn't make any sense having two expensive and capable left backs when other parts of the team are lacking a lot more.

More than happy to have Enrique as 1st choice with Bassong and N'Zogbia covering him.

What, Bassong the central defender and N'Zogbia the winger/central midfielder? Left-back is a specialized position, as Keegan has said numerous times.

kev said on nufctv that he reckons bassong is one for the future and will complement the 3 big signings and go with the 2 othere for the future, means 3 players still to sign (1 or 2 big name)

N'Zogbia is wasted at left-back. He moaned when Allardyce kept playing him there, I don't think he likes it.

Still signed a new contract when playing there. And surely he can play there once in a while if Enrique is injured. Rather that or sit on the bench?

tbh I think he should be starting every match on the left-wing - more effective than Duff

Had time at both positions in the friendlies so I think Keegan still sees his ability to cover at LB as an asset.

Definitely. He's not much a defender, but N'Zogbia at left back is still a tactical change to use if we are in need of a goal.

Not really.

kev said on nufctv that he reckons bassong is one for the future and will complement the 3 big signings and go with the 2 othere for the future, means 3 players still to sign (1 or 2 big name)

How the hell did you get that from that.  If he says 3 big signings I doubt he means 1 or 2.

TBH that totally confused me.