New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest 22bnw

N'Zogbia is wasted at left-back. He moaned when Allardyce kept playing him there, I don't think he likes it.

Still signed a new contract when playing there. And surely he can play there once in a while if Enrique is injured. Rather that or sit on the bench?

tbh I think he should be starting every match on the left-wing - more effective than Duff

anal is saying jiminez and ashley are in mallorca, i'm sure ashley wouldn't travel just for the matches tbh, so a sign that they are gonna negotiate some deals?

might be launching a bid to buy the island

anal is saying jiminez and ashley are in mallorca, i'm sure ashley wouldn't travel just for the matches tbh, so a sign that they are gonna negotiate some deals?

Just out there on the lash tbh. :indi:

Guest 22bnw

they're going robbing for Jonas' registration

Just out there on the lash tbh. :indi:

aye....i'll place my order for the news of the screws right away.

i think n'zogbia would do canny well at LB if you played in an attacking way, along the lines of ashley cole when he was at arsenal.

if i think on, n'zogbia only got called up to the france u21's when allardyce played him at LB, which suggests that he's probably not going to progress as a LM or LW in the french national teams

N'Zogbia is wasted at left-back. He moaned when Allardyce kept playing him there, I don't think he likes it.

Still signed a new contract when playing there. And surely he can play there once in a while if Enrique is injured. Rather that or sit on the bench?

tbh I think he should be starting every match on the left-wing - more effective than Duff

Had time at both positions in the friendlies so I think Keegan still sees his ability to cover at LB as an asset.

Had time at both positions in the friendlies so I think Keegan still sees his ability to cover at LB as an asset.

i'd bet he'd willingly play left back for wenger.

Definitely. He's not much a defender, but N'Zogbia at left back is still a tactical change to use if we are in need of a goal.

Guest 22bnw

I still get scared everytime one of our defenders gets a touch..never mind a midfielder playing at the back

I'm nervous about the health of some people on here if nothing is announced the exact amount of time. Expect the words "liar," "bastards," "Ashley," "money grabbing twat," "Fkn," "deluded" and "relegation" to be used, a lot.

I'm nervous about the health of some people on here if nothing is announced the exact amount of time. Expect the words "liar," "bastards," "Ashley," "money grabbing twat," "Fkn," "deluded" and "relegation" to be used, a lot.

:lol: :lol: