New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

god knows what will happen to the board, if it doesn't come off

I'm sure Dave will start some, I told you so, thread with a big fuck you to the Ashley knockers, if it does :p

I'm not allowed. :-X

I'm sure Dave will start some, I told you so, thread with a big f*** you to the Ashley knockers, if it does :p

LOL

I'm sure Dave will start some, I told you so, thread with a big f*** you to the Ashley knockers, if it does :p

LOL

I'll have you know Ashley's knockers are no laughing matter. Moobs are dreadful, poor bloke.

Guest elbee909

I don't want to SEE Ashley's KNOCKERS!

I'm sure Dave will start some, I told you so, thread with a big fuck you to the Ashley knockers, if it does :p

I am though.

LOL

I'll have you know Ashley's knockers are no laughing matter. Moobs are dreadful, poor bloke.

FFS that image is putting me off my breakfast here :)

Guest elbee909

LOL

Make the right signings and we'd all line up to jizz all over them.  Ashley Bukkake!

I am though.

Yeah but if you start one, it'll have to include some pointless and obscure stats and make absolutely no sense to anyone not living on the planet Zarg. :p

LOL

Make the right signings and we'd all line up to jizz all over them.  Ashley Bukkake!

Fucking hell. :lol:

LOL

OMG you are probably right. While we are on the subject, I've always wanted to creat a Moral question poll thing something on the lines of:

if God said we could sign any player in the world as long as you are prepared to lick the sweat off Ashley's man boobs every day for the next year, would you ?

Guest elbee909

LOL

OMG you are probably right. While we are on the subject, I've always wanted to creat a Moral question poll thing something on the lines of:

if God said we could sign any player in the world as long as you are prepared to lick the sweat off Ashley's man boobs every day for the next year, would you ?

That sounds like a poll to me.

Guest sicko2ndbest

we've got 2 slots booked in for medicals at the nuffield in jesmond, one for tomorrow, and one for monday.

i have no idea who either are for.

wait...is this gg chat?

Colo and Spear?

Hes takin the pish