Sir Bobby: I'm Dying

Leazes1986

:'( :'( :'( Absolutely gutted. I know everyone has to go sometime, but I mean, why of all people does it have to be him? There is no god.  :(

When the day comes I'll probably end up doing the same as Messi-ah, lock myself in with a massive amount of alcohol and videos of the 01-02 season and relive all the good memories. Absolute legend, as good a person as they come.  :weep: :weep:

Guest shearer_united

He will not be forgotten for what he has done and accomplished in his life.

It definitely was an honor having him to manage the club and knowing a person like him.

Farewell But Not Goodbye. :( Forever In Our Hearts.

Guest jan 1st 1985

Absolute punch to the gut. I just hope that he's not going to be in pain.trust me he wont suffer to much,i have the same as sir bobby and the pain is controlled by morphine based drugs,the man has been a inspiration to me through some dark times---shearer,keegan,pedro etc are newcastle legends,sir bobby in my eyes is my true local hero!

Guest Gh0StFaC3

Absolutely terrible news!  I think we all knew this was coming, but for him to admit it... well, it just seems to make it that much more real.

I will be gutted when he finally goes.  A true legend!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3913/bluezz0.png

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8556/newcastleea5.png

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8917/lightsbg0.png

God bless you, Sir Bobby Robson!

Worst idea ever reading that when im fucking hammered, emotional wreck.

But on a serious note, when Fergie presented him with that life time achievement award, it was quite emotional, felt abit sorry for Bobby in a way

As a die-hard supporter of Newcastle United I am devastated at the imminent loss of our Sir Bobby, as a fellow Robson (I too am the proud barer of that surname) I feel it as if it is to be the loss of a grand member of my own family.

Farewell you grand and inspiring man.

Guest MarkMag

Sir Bobby is a true gent both inside and outside the game of football. This is very sad news and I'm sure he will be missed by many people both here in the North-East and worldwide. He has had such a positive impact on so many people.

If any youngsters out there are looking for a role model, then they should look to Sir Bobby. He has handled himself with great dignity and will be missed so much when the inevitable day comes. He is the definition of a legend.

Guest Thomo

Absolute legend !!!! I live just along the road from him in Ouston, Chester-le-Street, he always has a smile for you when you see him at the local shops, but I must admit I have seen a lot of change in him over the months, he does not look well.

I just hope he does not suffer, he will never be forgotten by us Geordies and very football fan in England.

Lets just hope we as a club give him something to cheer about before he goes, it would have been nice to see us win a trophy.

He deserves many of these, he is an inspiration to us all  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Micktoon

One ot the football greats. Couple of seasons ago i was in the atrium at St James' when Sir Bobby came in, he didn't look well at all but still had time to stop and chat and has his photo taken a couple of little kids. The thing that I remember most was that the place was a hive of activity then as soon as he walked an amazing respectful sillence fell acrosss the whole place.

A great, great man. It will be a sad day for us all when he eventually passes.

Gutted that I may never now get the chance to meet him and shake his hand! Always wanted to do that!

Be well Sir Bobby. I hope you don't suffer a second's pain.

We'll always love you for everything that you are and everything that you stood for

:indi: :indi:

http://bestfootballers.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bobbyrobson.jpg

:smitten: :'( :weep:

Cant describe how much he means to the world of football, let alone me.  Top player, top manager and top bloke all around and just wish I' can still shake his hand before the inevitable happens. 

Freddie Shephard & Mr Dyer should be ashamed at how you treat this great great man. 

Hopefully Bobby will not suffer during his last months, and that as always his wife will be there at his side. 

I expect to see him a few more times @ St James' this coming season, and hope he gets a good reception (which he will).

Guest Geordie Boyo

Its a blessing to have the man associated with our club & supporters. He's one of a kind & respected throughout the football world. not just because of his achievements, but mostly because of who the man is. He's inspired many, and he'll carry on inspiring many more  because someone like wor' Bobby can never be forgotten.

The man is a warrior, to come through what he has healthwise is nothing short of amazing. What a great man in all aspects of his life.

All the best Sir Bobby. You'll never be forgotten!!

As some have mentioned lets hope he has a peaceful and painless (as possible) last stint of his life. :(