Best Starting XI outside of the top 4

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bump.

Some canny dismissive comments about Villa & Everton in here :)

If our players were as happy, fit, motivated and well managed as stated in the OP, we'd still be better.

Give over :lol:

No levels of happiness, fitness and motivation will make the likes of Guthrie, Enrique and Barton anything more than half-decent.

You honestly think Jagielka is the worst defender out of those 10 players, James?

Admiteddly you posted that in August. But even then. That's very worrying.

Same with Arteta.

I'll admit I got some players wrong, but for the majority of positions, I'd want an NUFC player to replace that current play at Everton, under the superb management of Moyes. Likewise with Villa and O'Neill.

Bump.

If our players were as happy, fit, motivated and well managed as stated in the OP, we'd still be better.

No levels of happiness, fitness and motivation will make the likes of Guthrie, Enrique and Barton anything more than half-decent.

You could have picked so many others who have been much worse tbh.

You honestly think Jagielka is the worst defender out of those 10 players, James?

Admiteddly you posted that in August. But even then. That's very worrying.

Same with Arteta.

I'll admit I got some players wrong, but for the majority of positions, I'd want an NUFC player to replace that current play at Everton, under the superb management of Moyes. Likewise with Villa and O'Neill.

Might PM you with that bit about replacing Everton players. I'd find it interesting to see your thoughts about our players, because tbh it'd be pretty close really.

Bump.

You could have picked so many others who have been much worse tbh.

Which is my point. Those are supposed to be the some ok players.

On paper it's still Spurs tbh. Everton and Villa are better teams and better organised but Spurs' squad is much better than either.

It's not though, Spurs have an awful lot more shit players in and around their first team than Villa or Everton.

Not really, it's just the fact they're not organised well enough and lack balance. Still reckon they could be quite good but they just lack a set way of playing and starting XI.