Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Regular football at that level might, just might, get him on track.

It's so frustrating. For all his faults, more than once, he came on as a sub and completely transformed the team's attitude and performance. Any manager that can tap into that potential will have a really good player.

Guest Roger Kint

Should send the little bastard to Plymouth for the season, give a team in desperate need a boost up front and it might shock him into realising how lucky he is to still be here.

Should send the little b****** to Plymouth for the season, give a team in desperate need a boost up front and it might shock him into realising how lucky he is to still be here.

Beautiful idea.  :clap:

I recon he would get along ace with the monkeys heed like. However the fact he probably wouldnt get paid would be a good thing

Regular football at that level might, just might, get him on track.

It's so frustrating. For all his faults, more than once, he came on as a sub and completely transformed the team's attitude and performance. Any manager that can tap into that potential will have a really good player.

I've just about lost all faith in Ranger. Though I hope he tries and step it up (be it here or elsewhere) - not entirely confident he will though.