Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

The number of offenders involved in the act is irrelevant. If the club want rid of Ranger, it'll happen - provided he's found guilty, of course.

I think you'll find the bit in bold isn't true. 

Isn't true in the eyes of whom? The number of convictions in relation to Joey Barton's crime has nothing to do with the case against Nile Ranger.

Ranger's multiple criminal offences (if convicted) in addition to indiscretions that compromise his ability to fulfill his contractual obligations make a very strong case for dismissal.

Probably off to Birmingham on loan, according to the Mirror.

The kick up the backside he needs? In any case, hope he stays there permanently tbh (if this rumour is true of course), I've had enough of his off-pitch issues.

The number of offenders involved in the act is irrelevant. If the club want rid of Ranger, it'll happen - provided he's found guilty, of course.

I think you'll find the bit in bold isn't true. 

Isn't true in the eyes of whom? The number of convictions in relation to Joey Barton's crime has nothing to do with the case against Nile Ranger.

Ranger's multiple criminal offences (if convicted) in addition to indiscretions that compromise his ability to fulfill his contractual obligations make a very strong case for dismissal.

I meant that the number involved is relevant and will be taken into consideration when sentence is passed because it's seen as being more serious than a one on one.

And how on earth does that relate to Nile Ranger? It simply doesn't, nor does Joey Barton.

Joey Barton does, he was a club employee who broke the law and didn't have his contract terminated.

I wasn't aware that meant we now are bound to stick by Ranger. You deal with things on a case by case basis, surely?

Still can't see it, not with who we have in charge and Ranger's significance to the team. Unless the bonuses make up 90% of the potential wage. Wasn't our supposed wage cap only arond £40k a week when he got his new deal.

Guthrie is only on £4k a week and he is a lot closer to the first team.

Not doubting this is a good source but it doesn't make any sense at all.

Still can't see it, not with who we have in charge and Ranger's significance to the team. Unless the bonuses make up 90% of the potential wage. Wasn't our supposed wage cap only arond £40k a week when he got his new deal.

Guthrie is only on £4k a week and he is a lot closer to the first team.

Not doubting this is a good source but it doesn't make any sense at all.

I thought the £4K was Guthries basic??

Same source reckoned Ferguson was on £6.5K

Guest Roger Kint

£33k a week? :lol:

Doubt that VERY much.

I was sceptical but it came from a good source.

I don't think it's his basic but is his OTE with appearence money, win bonuses etc.

Sure thats not monthly?