Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Be honest, if his name wasn't Nile Ranger and he wasn't 18 you'd not appreciate those contributions.

WHAT?

I am being honest, I see a very hard working young footballer with a bright future I could not care less about his name, he could be called Arse Banditio and be from fkn Bagdad.

Ranger has looked good at academy and reserve levels and his performances in the first-team, whilst lacking goal threat, have been encouraging. He has shown good touch, an ability to bring other team mates into play that surpasses his more experienced counterparts, strength, pace and work ethic. He's far from the finished product but as an 18 year old lad all he looks like a talent for the future.

What he needs to add to his game are composure in front of goal (and he has shown this in the reserves) and more risk-taking. For the latter quality this will include making the right runs into the box.at the moment he is reading the game well, moving into space out wide etc, but it's all in order to keep possession and help team-mates, the next stage is exploiting this to his benefit, making him more selfish. And these are not things that will automatically come over the next 2 or 3 months but over the next 2 or 3 YEARS. Despite this he still looks like someone who can come into our team and do a job as a support striker.

Yes, and he did. The same amount that Ranger does.

One's lazy and the other's a workhorse, ask yourself why?

BECAUSE XISCO DID NOT DO A LOT OF RUNNING!!!!!!

He was a huffy lazy waste of fkn space with a horrific attitude, Nile works hard for the team when he gets given a chance to play..

I think at youth & reserve level Nile feels he can be more selfish, in the 1st team he plays more as a team player than a selfish striker, does need a bit more confidence a bit more faith in himself. If he has a did and misses so what, he does not always have to try and creare a chance for the more senior players.

such s****. just give up man. 

Once again, you can't explain why.

:lol:

Where as you are the master of clarity

Horrific attitude?

For an entire season he wasn't even acknowledged by his manager. His attiutde last season was spot on, even if he looked a poor player.

..he refused to play

Rubbish, he played for the reserves.

such s****. just give up man. 

Once again, you can't explain why.

I have answered everything you have sprouted thus far

Horrific attitude?

For an entire season he wasn't even acknowledged by his manager. His attiutde last season was spot on, even if he looked a poor player.

..he refused to play

cant you read?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-flop-Xisco-deliberately-stopped-playing-to-force-move-away-from-club-article146485.html

Horrific attitude?

..he refused to play

cant you read?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-flop-Xisco-deliberately-stopped-playing-to-force-move-away-from-club-article146485.html

FOR  AN  ENTIRE  SEASON

Does that not suggest to you that I was referring to last season.

Horrific attitude?

..he refused to play

cant you read?

FOR   AN   ENTIRE   SEASON

Does that not suggest to you that I was referring to last season.

He never said you didn't or referred to that.  Could have shown some balls and played this season though.

Horrific attitude?

..he refused to play

Think he meant this season.

Have you all been dropped on your heads or what?