Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Stephen927

Have been hearing some rumours that Ranger has not been behaving himself and that some of the backroom staff are not best pleased with him. Anyone know how true this is?

The boy thinks he's Fiddy he ain't shit blud innit you get me?

G-G-G-G-G-G-UUUUUUNIT!

It was a bad miss after watching the replay - at the time I thought the deflection on the cross meant the ball was behind him a bit. Still, he put himself about well again and remains a promising player for me. Looked absolutely gutted about the miss, I'm sure once he gets the first he'll be sorted.

Theres no magic age he'll become ready, he'll improve with experience and playing games.

He's in a much better position to get that now, than in the premiership where it'll be twice as hard. Now other players are stepping up he'll go down in the pecking order, as lovenkrands did based on very little. All of these players given full games would likely do well in the championship. Id rather Ranger was improving than Harewood.

Think his chance yesterday was tougher than it first appeared, it was a fast cross and deflected too close to him to get too much on it.  If Lovenkrands had played the ball along the ground a second to two earlier I think it would have been a goal.

Ironically, I think if Smith & Ranger's chances had been reversed (to Smith's head & Ranger's feet) we'd have had two more goals.

No, it's the other way around.

The backroom staff has not been behaving and Nile is not pleased with them?

No no, have not.

Otherwise yes.

So it's true that Hughton was out stealing souped up BMWs on Friday night and was seen running away from a burning wreckage by Nile who was on his nieghbourhood watch stint? Apparently Calderwood was bare knuckle fighting in Sunderland on thursday night too.

Guest Stephen927

Rooney was scoring against Arsenal when he was younger than Nile. Ranger is all bark and no bite, he talks the big talk on Facebook but when he steps over that white line he's a timid little boy.

I do agree when he gets that first goal, it will hopefully spur him on.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's a player that will contribute far more than he will score. He won't be your 20 goal a season man (If he makes it) but he'll get something like 8 goals a season but contribute to a lot of our team goals. And people blaming Lovenkrands for his miss saying he should have played it earlier, Loven did very well to get in behind and pull it across, and let's face it, it was a bad miss, simple.

He's a player that will contribute far more than he will score. He won't be your 20 goal a season man (If he makes it) but he'll get something like 8 goals a season but contribute to a lot of our team goals. And people blaming Lovenkrands for his miss saying he should have played it earlier, Loven did very well to get in behind and pull it across, and let's face it, it was a bad miss, simple.

That's kind of a ridiculous statement, a lot of strikers in their early careers didn't set the world a light at the start of their careers, just look at van Nistelrooy, Drogba and Thierry Henry's records.  When they were Niles age, they didnt look like 20 goal a season strikers but we all know what they become