Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Heneage

Also note that Xisco was all but ignored by his first handful of managers, so he's hardly had even an ounce of fair treatment.

Could you link me to said direct quotes please Dave.

From a mackem, reporting someone said by an non-English speaker.

Ah right, so it was completely fabricated. Okay.

Wonder why the player didn't feel the need to respond to such blatant lies.

He probably didn't even know about the story.

There's every chance that the quote was fabricated. There's also every chance he couldn't articulate what he actually wanted to say. Only those with an agenda will take that story with anything more than a pinch of salt.

Guest Heneage

He speaks pretty good English in that article Dave, perfect in fact, then when you consider Journalists don't lie it really doesn't look good for Xisco. :undecided:

Jokes aside, that's such a nothing article it has so many flaws for it to even be considered a viable source.

He's thick for claiming it's ironic I will stick up for the lad who has done something for the club and not the lad who has done bugger all apart from looking like he can't be bothered in the reserves when his opinion is the exact opposite.

If you can't see the painful irony in that I don't know what to say :lol:

It's a direct quote.

Exactly. If they were making it up, it'd have come from 'a club source' or 'a source close to Xisco'. They're not allowed to go around making up quotes from people - I'm pretty sure the club would check :lol:

Guest Heneage

When the hell has Xisco had the chance to 'do something' for the club. You support the player who's caused trouble despite having constant backing from his manager, yet castigate the player who's been ignored by every manager he's played under.

Next argument; "Xisco's better because he's scored more Premier League goals".  :colo: