Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

At least I generally have a basis for my percieved bias. You're hatred and criticism for Xisco just seems to be there for the sake of it.

I just hope it isn't in connection with his alleged sexuality and you're assuming the role of that fella with the fade cut from American Beauty.

Ranger has potential but he simply shouldn't be a part of our squad right now, he should be on loan at a League One side. I still can't identify him as a striker.

Which takes us back to where you said "Best and Shola are decent Championship players, Ranger isn't."  Based on what?  Best has been in the Championship long enough to have adjusted to it and to have least shown something while here to suggest he's better than Ranger, I haven't seen it.

Guest Stephen927

I just hope it isn't in connection with his alleged sexuality and you're assuming the role of that fella with the fade cut from American Beauty.

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Look at how cool that monkey is, just sitting on Ranger's arm, looking off into the distance. That is one top model monkey. Tyra Banks should sign that monkey up for cover girl!

EDIT:

Ah for a moment, I thought the monkey's right hand was copying what Ranger was doing with his left hand. Throwing out those gang signs, or Matt Hardy Signs or 'the other sign'.