Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's not played in the first team for a while - infact - when was his last run in the team? August/September?

He needs games and he's not going to get them here. He's far too raw to have any impact on matches like he did last year when coming from the bench. Carroll has made the step up but i think Ranger will get eaten up by the vast majority of Premier League defenders. If a loan offer comes in for him i'd still let him go in a heartbeat, regardless of our sub-standard strength in depth up top.

He does seem like a complete co ck when you see him doing all those "gangsta" poses, but I suppose thats just cos' he's a n immature 20 year old kid...

Still prefer him upfront to any of shola or best...

I still can't believe people peddle this guff. The lad's not even approaching ready for PL football.

He does seem like a complete co ck when you see him doing all those "gangsta" poses, but I suppose thats just cos' he's a n immature 20 year old kid...

I still can't believe people peddle this guff. The lad's not even approaching ready for PL football.

Says it all about Shola really.

You wont know till you find out.  I suppose best is?

Guest Heneage

Ronaldo is just trying to "jinx" it like he did with Carroll, keep up the good work :thup:

I find it ironic you support Ranger but not Xisco.

Guest Heneage

Are you really wheeling out that terrible tabloid article as Xisco engineering a move away?

I just find it funny you seem so intent to bash a player who has never actually been given a chance in his preferred position because you deem him a trouble maker. Yet you are quite happy to support Ranger, a player who it appears to be a trouble maker all be it for different reasons.