Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

To be fair, there was that class story when Glen Johnson was at Pompey and he got done for nicking a toilet seat from B and Q. :lol:

Ranger would call that bling and hang it around his neck.  :lol:

Love how everyone just goes off one post on the internet as though it's gospel.

In other news I bought a Bugatti Veyron last night.

Exactly. Shoplifting, like he needs to do that.

not all people who shoplift do so because they are short of cash.

I know, but it still seems a little stupid.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hahaha shoplifting! Class. I used to shoplift from woolworths every school lunchtime too, the pick n mix would get well raided like!

Classy.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hahaha shoplifting! Class. I used to shoplift from woolworths every school lunchtime too, the pick n mix would get well raided like!

Classy.

The whole Nation used to grab a bit of pick'n'mix from Woolies, man. Its the reason it went out of business. I never though, I was too scared of upsetting my Nana.  :-[

Classy.

The whole Nation used to grab a bit of pick'n'mix from Woolies, man. Its the reason it went out of business. I never though, I was too scared of upsetting my Nana.  :-[

It was wilko's that got raided round mine, poor mans woolies :(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Classy.

It was wilko's that got raided round mine, poor mans woolies :(

I remember my mate would always pick up one of those little cans of Pop and drink it before we left in Wikos if we ever cut through it in town.  :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sounds like a smooth customer like, fucking shithole that one in town

Haven't spoken to him in years, probably in jail now.  :lol:

To be fair to Ranger, when he came on last saturday he did well for us, not to mention he was superb against Chelsea in the Carling Cup, thing he should get more chances.

You will be in trouble now, We are not supposed to play young fit agile players.

Prepare to be jumped on from a great height.

To be fair to Ranger, when he came on last saturday he did well for us, not to mention he was superb against Chelsea in the Carling Cup, thing he should get more chances.

He did one pass, fair enough it got to our player.

He touched the ball maybe twice against Wigan. It's embarrassing how folk will clutch at the smallest straw in order to make their point.

:clap:

We get it Skirge.

• 2 weeks later...