Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Pardew says he's got a big future and is 'a lovely lad... the lads love him'. Says he's got a lot of talent and just needs to be a bit more professional etc.

'Technically he needs to improve. What he has got is raw talent, and speed. Definitely got something to build on. A bit wishy-washy at times... got to kick him to get him going at times. Hope for big things from him.'

Bit disappointing really to hear those comments. When you consider everything that has happened to Ranger that he still sometimes needs a kick up the arse to get motivated. Wonder if the club has a psychiatrist on the books.. as in a member of staff dedicated to improving the mental aspect of players.

The raw talent is obvious.. probably help if he could get his first goal for seniors. I saw that he said he doesn't really want to go out on loan, rather take his chances. In some respects I suppose Carroll's injury is a blessing in disguise for Ranger as it improves his game time chances.

Bit disappointing really to hear those comments. When you consider everything that has happened to Ranger that he still sometimes needs a kick up the arse to get motivated. Wonder if the club has a psychiatrist on the books.. as in a member of staff dedicated to improving the mental aspect of players.

The raw talent is obvious.. probably help if he could get his first goal for seniors. I saw that he said he doesn't really want to go out on loan, rather take his chances. In some respects I suppose Carroll's injury is a blessing in disguise for Ranger as it improves his game time chances.

He got that last season against Coventry and took the server down.

Pardew says he's got a big future and is 'a lovely lad... the lads love him'. Says he's got a lot of talent and just needs to be a bit more professional etc.

'Technically he needs to improve. What he has got is raw talent, and speed. Definitely got something to build on. A bit wishy-washy at times... got to kick him to get him going at times. Hope for big things from him.'

Kind of player Bobby would have loved to make his pet project.

He got that last season against Coventry and took the server down.

My apologies, Premier League goal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5248/5378581625_fcca1c352c.jpg

:tiote:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5379181572_5a6207f1e1.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Perch and Lovenkrands were waiting, though Lovenkrands stopped his run. If he had continued, he'd have been able to tap it in back post.

Guest toonlass

Rumours from twitter, from Sned25 (geordiesned on here)

@CaulkinTheTimes Just had a random text saying that Carroll battered Ranger on the foreign training camp. You heard anything?

Rumours from twitter, from Sned25 (geordiesned on here)

@CaulkinTheTimes Just had a random text saying that Carroll battered Ranger on the foreign training camp. You heard anything?

It true then he's in good company, Taylor, 2 lasses and a lad in a night club that we know of.

Guest toonlass

Carroll's in Sweden ffs, if anyone decked him it was probably Pardew.

Aye but he was in Portugal with the other lads earlier in the week

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems a bit of a coincidence this comes out the day we reject a bid.

Aye, that was my thought too. Harry working his network of knackers.

Guest toonlass

Seems a bit of a coincidence this comes out the day we reject a bid.

Aye, that was my thought too. Harry working his network of knackers.

Probably is a load of shit. Didn't realise Geordiesned was one of Harry's network though.