Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Not linked to the rumours, but there were some kids (like 8/9) behind me who said about 20 times in the last five minutes "Why is Ranger not on?" "Where's Ranger?" "Is that him coming off the bench?" "Why haven't we brought on Ranger yet dad?"

I was *that* close to turning around and going "Apart from the fact that you're only allowed to make three substitutions in a game, the f***er isn't even on the f***ing bench. So shut the f*** up" but I thought it might be a tad harsh...

Guest michaelfoster

What is this rumour about Ranger that was doing the rounds at the match on Saturday (as alluded to by today's True Faith editorial)?

Explain?

Is there even a rumour going about? Because I'm struggling to find a single person who knows about this supposed rumour.

I have heard a rumour that there is a rumour, not sure if that helps you though.

Is there even a rumour going about? Because I'm struggling to find a single person who knows about this supposed rumour.

I have heard a rumour that there is a rumour, not sure if that helps you though.

That's where I'm at so far :/

Guest BooBoo

One thing's for sure is that under Ashley, if there's a negative rumour going round then it's very likely to be true. :(

Guest BooBoo

Dunno why he'd need to steal like with the dosh he's likely to be on, old habits die hard I guess

Some like to steal for the buzz.

Some lad behind me was saying something about stuff getting thieved out of the changing rooms

If that's true, then he's out of the club.

Fingers crossed it's not.

Sold to Liverpool for £12m in the summer.

:lol: Would laugh if they've just been reading Dave's posts in the match thread about Ranger shooting Pardew with an Uzi and taken it as fact (he was entirely taking the piss, obviously)

:lol:

My mate was at training on Friday and said that Ranger went up for a header and came down on his ankle and was taken from the field injured. Barton walked off the pitch during a practice game, probably carrying a knock, so much for shit rumours.

My mate was at training on Friday and said that Ranger went up for a header and came down on his ankle and was taken from the field injured. Barton walked off the pitch during a practice game, probably carrying a knock, so much for shit rumours.

Did ya mate ring the legends pissed last night ?

:D

Some old pissed up bloke rang up saying the exact same thing about Nile, said he was carried off on a go-kart lol meant golf buggy, Super Mac still found a way to put Nile down mind. That bloke boils my piss, bitter old arsehole.

Did ya mate ring the legends pissed last night ?

:D

Some old pissed up bloke rang up saying the exact same thing about Nile, said he was carried off on a go-kart lol meant golf buggy, Super Mac still found a way to put Nile down mind. That bloke boils my piss, bitter old arsehole.

My mates not old and he didn't seem pissed, I doubt he'd listen to Macdonald never mind phone him.