Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest johnson293

Heard them discussing this on Radio Newcastle this morning, and the two presenters (and their guests) were right on their high-horses about it.

Steve Wraith rang in and offered some perspective to the situation (for once).

Coincidence that this story suddenly comes out in the southern based press, the day after we gain a credible draw at Chelsea, who have failed to beat us this season?

Guest Chubby Jason

You think they were sitting on this picture, laying wait until we draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Guest johnson293

You think they were sitting on this picture, laying wait until we draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Well, that's exactly what Wraith implied.

Maybe not so much waiting for a result at Chelsea, but waiting until things were going better at the club.

Guest Chubby Jason

I don't think so, Ranger is a nobody, it's a story that'll disappear in days. If it was Barton doing then then obviously there would be a big media flare up. Ranger is just a moron who's actually also a really poor player as well, he needs shipping out ASAP, whether permanent or on loan.

I don't think so, Ranger is a nobody, it's a story that'll disappear in days. If it was Barton doing then then obviously there would be a big media flare up. Ranger is just a moron who's actually also a really poor player as well, he needs shipping out ASAP, whether permanent or on loan.

OTT. IMO.

I'm surprised Nolan or Barton haven't collared him by now and told him to wise the fuk up, especially Barton who's past is a what not to do guide for a young footballer.

What an absolutely w*** story. We all know he's a div, but that could easily be a f***ing lightgun ffs.

If it was would the club call it a "replica firearm" though?

Regardless of what it is, it's a pretty stupid thing to do :lol: He needs to fucking grow up.

I'm not saying it is one, and I'm not defending his 'gangster' attitude, just saying that unless it's an actual gun then what he pisses about at home with is completely meaningless. Getting a spokeswoman for that charity to comment ffs, it's laughable.

Truth. :thup: Who wouldn't mess about with a toy gun and do poses if they were at a fucking party? It's not like it's a fucking real gun ffs. :lol:

What an absolutely w*** story. We all know he's a div, but that could easily be a f***ing lightgun ffs.

If it was would the club call it a "replica firearm" though?

Regardless of what it is, it's a pretty stupid thing to do :lol: He needs to f***ing grow up.

I'm not saying it is one, and I'm not defending his 'gangster' attitude, just saying that unless it's an actual gun then what he pisses about at home with is completely meaningless. Getting a spokeswoman for that charity to comment ffs, it's laughable.

Truth. :thup: Who wouldn't mess about with a toy gun and do poses if they were at a f***ing party? It's not like it's a f***ing real gun ffs. :lol:

Was going to make this point. Infact, I'd be diving about like John McClane (I wouldn't), but aye, I'd give it some Brap for a photo.

Guest toonlass

Maybe he should take a look at his friends, cos people who are prepared to sell photos to a newspaper for cash aren't his real friends, just hangers on.

You are right. Yet strangely I would kick Lovenkrands and his perfectly behaved arse out of the club before Ranger. Strange that.