Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Roger Kint

Would give him 90 minutes on Sunday, needs all the pitch time he can get.

He needs to earn it, if he actually applied himself in training then i am sure he would have started a fair few by now. His lack of gametime is largely his own fault imo reading Pardews quotes since he has been here.

Maybe, but sometimes with a character such as him, a show of faith tends to go further than it would for any other player. You can tell he's the type who needs to feel special and be told he is doing well etc.

All well and good saying he needs to earn it, he's probably never earned anything in his life, so feels victimised when he's told he has to work for something. Different techniques work for different types of people.

Sorry but thats the biggest load of crap i have heard in ages. The poor little love being forced to earn his £10k a week.....If any footballer thinks he can coast through his career without doing the hard work then they will never get near their potential.

Love the idea of him being victimised though, the lad doesnt bother to turn up to training on time, shuns all offers to help better himself and clearly still has attitude problems! Even a scouser couldnt play the victim card here ffs. Its only natural that the manager will pick people who work hard for their place over him and rightly so, he is letting his teammates down as well as himself by not being willing to work and learn.

Love the idea of him being victimised though, the lad doesnt bother to turn up to training on time, shuns all offers to help better himself and clearly still has attitude problems!

1. Pardew said he was 'on the verge of being late' a few times, as I recall.

2. Nolan said he wasn't bothered about staying behind to work on his finishing. Does that equate to 'all offers' to help?

3. 'Clearly still has attitude problems' - is this based on the Sun story?

Not saying he isn't a bit of a tosser but I think you're going a bit far with the above. He wouldn't have been given the contract he has if the club didn't think he was worth the effort eventually.

Guest Gegard

Get this prick out of our club please. I've never known a player who's so f*cking stupid. That photo is utterly shameful. W*nker.

You must have been over the moon when Carroll fucked off.

So what if you're "on the verge of being late"? If you have to be at training for 9am and you roll in between 8.55am and 9am, what's the issue? Alright, you might not come across as well as those who turn up over half an hour early or whatever, but there's no problem really, surely?

Guest Roger Kint

Love the idea of him being victimised though, the lad doesnt bother to turn up to training on time, shuns all offers to help better himself and clearly still has attitude problems!

2. Nolan said he wasn't bothered about staying behind to work on his finishing. Does that equate to 'all offers' to help?

Not saying he isn't a bit of a tosser but I think you're going a bit far with the above. He wouldn't have been given the contract he has if the club didn't think he was worth the effort eventually.

Pardew said he has IMROVED his timekeeping to the verge of being late, its common in most jobs to be expected to start work on time not just be able to get there on time.

Yes Nolan said that but its other stories on here and off people irl about his attitude around training as if he is too good to get help. Someone posted a story iirc saying it wasnt just Nolan offering a few months ago.

Actually got nothing to do with the Sun story whatsoever, its overblown as i have already said. Again if the above doesnt fall under an attitude problem along with his past offences and public manner then i guess i must be alone in thinking so.

You are right mind, he was given the contract no doubt on the crazy assumption that he would actually try and put the graft in and earn it. At the minute it doesnt seem that way and theres only so much time and effort you can waste on him before you cut your losses.

So what if you're "on the verge of being late"? If you have to be at training for 9am and you roll in between 8.55am and 9am, what's the issue? Alright, you might not come across as well as those who turn up over half an hour early or whatever, but there's no problem really, surely?

Depends what on the verge means, if he is running across the pitch pulling his trackie bottoms on every session I could see why Pardew might be a little irked even if he is technically just on time.

Guest Roger Kint

So if training starts at 9am and as 99% of the players are walking onto the training pitch Ranger is sauntering into the dressing room on the verge of being late you dont have a problem? My boss bloody would.

I played with toy guns for my entire childhood, and swords, bows and arrows and all that.

Didn't do me any harm - I've only killed a small number of people.

yep and who didn't enjoy playing with their WMD chemistry set?  Aside from that time I killed all the small animals in my neighborhood, it was a blast!

Id work 18 hour days, 7 days a week for what he is earning. Teetotal and eating only salad and protein shakes. For a decade.

That wouldn't help with your football :lol:

Not only should we loan him out, but send him to Doncaster, Barnsley or Hull......somewhere like that. Keep him away from the bright lights.

Don't matter where we send him, he will still end up not recycling a plastic bottle or leaving the bathroom light on when he isn't even in there the dispicable cunt.

Not only should we loan him out, but send him to Doncaster, Barnsley or Hull......somewhere like that. Keep him away from the bright lights.

Don't matter where we send him, he will still end up not recycling a plastic bottle or leaving the bathroom light on when he isn't even in there the dispicable cunt.

If he doesn't recycle, then why are we persisting with this twat?

:lol:

Pardew said he has IMROVED his timekeeping to the verge of being late, its common in most jobs to be expected to start work on time not just be able to get there on time.

Yes Nolan said that but its other stories on here and off people irl about his attitude around training as if he is too good to get help. Someone posted a story iirc saying it wasnt just Nolan offering a few months ago.

Actually got nothing to do with the Sun story whatsoever, its overblown as i have already said. Again if the above doesnt fall under an attitude problem along with his past offences and public manner then i guess i must be alone in thinking so.

You are right mind, he was given the contract no doubt on the crazy assumption that he would actually try and put the graft in and earn it. At the minute it doesnt seem that way and theres only so much time and effort you can waste on him before you cut your losses.

You say it has nothing to do with the Sun story, but then why pipe up now if it doesn't? Pardew has been more positive of late about Ranger...maybe he's doing it to get the best out of him? The club captain has been seen out and about sinking a few pints according to reports here. He had Andy Carroll shagging birds in his pad while the wife was out IIRC and his place was torched during that period. If that's someone doing a good job as a minder then maybe we should put Nile under Barton's wing?

Ask Jimmy Bullard how that worked out for him; certainly wouldn't want Nile going there.

Guest dover

He`d come back a smack head.

Guest Roger Kint

You say it has nothing to do with the Sun story, but then why pipe up now if it doesn't? Pardew has been more positive of late about Ranger...maybe he's doing it to get the best out of him? The club captain has been seen out and about sinking a few pints according to reports here. He had Andy Carroll shagging birds in his pad while the wife was out IIRC and his place was torched during that period. If that's someone doing a good job as a minder then maybe we should put Nile under Barton's wing?

maybe i piped up because this thread is awash with recent views of Nile Ranger and i decided to add my personal opinion. Apologies for giving him until the end of the season to prove he has improved his attitude rather than jump on him earlier. I mostly avoid this thread anyway, cringeworthy at times(its title for a start)

The rest of your post is just crap, the other players you mention apply themselves every day for NUFC, sorry you dont understand that subtle difference.......

Don't matter where we send him, he will still end up not recycling a plastic bottle or leaving the bathroom light on when he isn't even in there the dispicable c***.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe i piped up because this thread is awash with recent views of Nile Ranger and i decided to add my personal opinion. Apologies for giving him until the end of the season to prove he has improved his attitude rather than jump on him earlier. I mostly avoid this thread anyway, cringeworthy at times(its title for a start)

The rest of your post is just crap, the other players you mention apply themselves every day for NUFC, sorry you dont understand that subtle difference.......

I am just wondering why - if his attitude hasn't improved - Pardew has inferred it has, and has in fact been talking about giving him more game time in the last couple of matches. Maybe it's all a cunning plan to confuse everybody when in fact he's planning on bombing him out first chance he gets.