Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Some suggestions from Urbandictionary (aside from Blackberry messenger) that could fit:

Big Black Man

Black Banana Mafia

Big Bad Muff

Brighton Beach Mexican

Bald Before Marriage

look at what the Preston loan did to Carroll.

AC was shite for Preston. He was poor in the 1st half the Championship season as he was scud like but then the 2nd half the season his shots on target improved dramatically & along came the goals.

AC was s**** for Preston. He was poor in the 1st half the Championship season as he was scud like but then the 2nd half the season his shots on target improved dramatically & along came the goals.

Aye. Stupid post.

Blackberry Messenger is not working properly.

Stop pretending you're all G an' shit.

Y'all know me, still the same O.G., but I been low key

Hated on by most these niggaz wit no cheese, no deals and no G's

No wheels and no keys, no boats no snowmobiles, and no ski's

£1m...

can't say he's worth more really, striker whos hardly scored and has off field issues and is being turfed out because of said off field issues

Hardly makes him worth flogging then. More sense in bunging him away on loan and seeing if it sorts him out

£1m...

can't say he's worth more really, striker whos hardly scored and has off field issues and is being turfed out because of said off field issues

Hardly makes him worth flogging then. More sense in bunging him away on loan and seeing if it sorts him out

Definitely.

Guest neesy111

The club know's while he's in Newcastle in won't improve his off field antics.  He'll still be out every night possible in Tup Tup or any other shite club with his homies.  That's why they want a permanent transfer me thinks.

The same happened with Dyer etc, who were at the club for years and never learnt their lesson.

The club know's while he's in Newcastle in won't improve his off field antics.  He'll still be out every night possible in Tup Tup or any other s**** club with his homies.  That's why they want a permanent transfer me thinks.

The same happened with Dyer etc, who were at the club for years and never learnt their lesson.

There's no problem with him moving while on loan. He might mature, he might impress, he might up his value, but he might also be shite. It's definitely the best option anyway.

The club know's while he's in Newcastle in won't improve his off field antics.  He'll still be out every night possible in Tup Tup or any other s**** club with his homies.  That's why they want a permanent transfer me thinks.

There's no problem with him moving while on loan. He might mature, he might impress, he might up his value, but he might also be s****. It's definitely the best option anyway.

I think Pardew/the club are just fed up with the little idiot and want him gone ASAP.

Guest neesy111

There's no problem with him moving while on loan. He might mature, he might impress, he might up his value, but he might also be shite. It's definitely the best option anyway.

He won't mature, his antics have proven that to me.  The club just want him gone and I'm backing them.  While he refuses extra training etc he won't ever improve.

There's no problem with him moving while on loan. He might mature, he might impress, he might up his value, but he might also be s****. It's definitely the best option anyway.

Or more likely he won't mature and will show his attitude is s*** wherever he is playing. We will then have missed out on the chance to get rid of him and could be stuck with him for the next five years

The club know's while he's in Newcastle in won't improve his off field antics.  He'll still be out every night possible in Tup Tup or any other s**** club with his homies.  That's why they want a permanent transfer me thinks.

He won't mature, his antics have proven that to me.  The club just want him gone and I'm backing them.  While he refuses extra training etc he won't ever improve.

That's than then.

Personally I think he could thrive in the lower leagues. It would be worth a go.

AC was s**** for Preston. He was poor in the 1st half the Championship season as he was scud like but then the 2nd half the season his shots on target improved dramatically & along came the goals.

The loan still benefitted him though.

He was also decent in the 1st half of the Championship season but everyone was too quick to get on his back when he wasn't scoring, his general play was still good.  Obviously strikers will also be judged on goals, which is fair enough, but he still brought other things to the team.

AC was shite for Preston. He was poor in the 1st half the Championship season as he was scud like but then the 2nd half the season his shots on target improved dramatically & along came the goals.

He transformed from average Champo centre forward to £35 million superstar in the space of the Doncaster game last season. Missed an absolute sitter (on a par with Ranger versus WHU) a few minutes before he went all Marco Van Basten :lol: