Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

@milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Rules re going out 48 hours before a game apply to entire #nufc first-team squad whether playing or not as I understand it

9 minutes ago

@simonbirdmirror Simon Bird

@milesstarforth free transfer to birmingham on the cards?

4 minutes ago

Can see that happening tbh.

Guest BooBoo

Just sack the useless sack of shite. If you're going to act like an idiot, at least have the good grace to contribute on the field.

Tit of a bloke, terrible striker. Just bin him.

Just sack the useless sack of shite. If you're going to act like an idiot, at least have the good grace to contribute on the field.

Tit of a bloke, terrible striker. Just bin him.

Hoping he does get charged tbh, just so we can use that as an excuse to just release him. Can't see us getting any money for the dickweed now. Nothing of worth, anyways.

A waste of talent if this turns out to be true. Any one of us would give their right arm to have the chance that he has had and yet he acts like a total arsehole and could not only find himself sacked from the club, but sent to jail too. What a loser.

Could the club potentially sack him for this? ??? if so, DO IT!

Considering they did not sack Carroll, doubt they could get away with sacking him (though I guess it helped that Saylor did not take the matter further)

Would have assumed precedent doesn't mean much tbh, surely it can be case by case? :dontknow:

Considering they did not sack Carroll, doubt they could get away with sacking him (though I guess it helped that Saylor did not take the matter further)

That was between two players tho, so we could sort that out 'in-house', a member of the public however...

Guest sydneycove

Ranger is surely now about seventh choice now.

1. Ba

2. New Striker

3. Shola

4. Best

5. Sammy

6. Vuckic

7. Lovenkrands

8. Re Sign Kuqi

9. Call Xisco back from loan

10. Ranger

I don't think he cares about any sort of rules and regulations. Complete bell end.

:thup: Reckon he's got enough previous that they could ditch him within a minute tbh. Surprised they havn't already, but this could be the chance they've been waiting for.

That was between two players tho, so we could sort that out 'in-house', a member of the public however...

Aye you are right, Saylor was obviously convinced not to take it further - doubt this bloke who has had his jaw smashed in will be as forgiving

Ranger had no future before this incident, no chance after it

And the fact Saylor shagged his lass, this bloke was someone who was just probably mouthing off, no need to break the lads jaw.

Hope he lives to regret his actions and ends up back in his hovel neighborhood with no money.

he has to be the biggest idiot alive.

he has the mental capabilities of a thousand year old dead rat.

Splinter was wise as f***!

Yes he was and now we have turtle chaos

:mackems: :mackems:

:lol:

Is it Ashington that sounds like that?

he has to be the biggest idiot alive.

he has the mental capabilities of a thousand year old dead rat.

Splinter was wise as f***!

Yes he was and now we have turtle chaos

:mackems: :mackems:

:lol:

Is it Ashington that sounds like that?

Aye :lol: