Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

If you find yourself agreeing with Nile Ranger, you're probably wrong.

I'm not wrong. he's right, even in the first half there was a terrible atmosphere with a lot of people just waiting for the first mistake to get on the teams back, hardly any singing or noise of encouragment and then the first substitution gets loads of boo's.

if you want to boo and not back the team why bother coming??

First half sounded ok to me, we were playing well (granted I was watching on 'tv'). As soon as Pardew shat it they, rightly, got restless. What do you expect to happen when he makes such utter batshit decisions? "oh, ok then!"

I'm not wrong. he's right, even in the first half there was a terrible atmosphere with a lot of people just waiting for the first mistake to get on the teams back, hardly any singing or noise of encouragment and then the first substitution gets loads of boo's.

First half sounded ok to me, we were playing well (granted I was watching on 'tv'). As soon as Pardew shat it they, rightly, got restless. What do you expect to happen when he makes such utter batshit decisions? "oh, ok then!"

At times in the 1st half you could here a pin drop, i thought it was just because of the cold and the snow at first but it was a nervous atmosphere.

At times in the 1st half you could here a pin drop, i thought it was just because of the cold and the snow at first but it was a nervous atmosphere.

A relegation 6 pointer has a nervous atmosphere? That's a first.

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger

Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

Fair comment.

:lol: piss off jack

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I booed the subs of Marveaux and Cabaye and I booed at full time. All of it was directed at Pardew. If you don't want boos, don't make insane decisions.

A few more tweets froms Ranger according to Daily Mail 

'To all the fans. You are not forced to buy season tickets. Or pay our wages. Please remember that....

'If you are loyal fans... be with us... when we are out there on the field. Be the 12th man... Don't come and boo. That ain't going to help anyone.

'Team is going through rough patch... last thing we need is fans against us. #simplereally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265235/Nile-Ranger-criticises-Newcastle-fans-booing.html#ixzz2ITT53OvV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A few more tweets froms Ranger according to Daily Mail 

'To all the fans. You are not forced to buy season tickets. Or pay our wages. Please remember that....

'If you are loyal fans... be with us... when we are out there on the field. Be the 12th man... Don't come and boo. That ain't going to help anyone.

'Team is going through rough patch... last thing we need is fans against us. #simplereally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265235/Nile-Ranger-criticises-Newcastle-fans-booing.html#ixzz2ITT53OvV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

you know I'd accept that kind of comment out of someone who had actually contribited to the side and not basically insulted the club at every turn in his actions (eg Cabaye Colo HBA) but him? Get lost you twat

Guest bimpy474

In a way he's right, but the problem is it's him saying it. A bloke who for 18 months didn't give a shit about the club or the fans.

The last person who should criticise the fans is this odious little cunt. Done nothing for us on the pitch ever and created nothing but bad publicity. If Sammy is joining in he can fuck off as well, two fucking dreadful players who should never be near a Newcastle United squad.

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger

"@Sammy_Ameobi: @NilePowerRanger i've learnt that it's not worth the arguement pal" NAIL ON THE HEAD

The pair of them can go f*** themselves. Couple of f***ing spuds.

both not good enough for this level of football. NAIL ON THE HEAD.