Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

what a tool.

Also, when did face tats become normal? Ive been to a couple of places and they had a sign saying 'no faces, no hands'. Is that all out the window now?

Not into tattoos myself. While I understand the 'no faces' bit, why are hands prohibited?

Because hand, along with face and neck tattoos, can make you borderline unemployable.

Yep pretty much. For a long time (and still in some quarters) face and hand tats are a sign of incarceration, but apparently are now 'de rigueur' with some people. Tools mainly.

Guest bimpy474

Appearing in court on a rape charge, i know i'll get a tough sticker on my face, that'll help my cause. What an absolute cunt.

In my job tats are becoming the norm but those daft big hooped earrings are frowned on

I saw a lad with them working in Harrod's. He'd had to put flesh-coloured plugs in them. Looked even more daft.

In my job tats are becoming the norm but those daft big hooped earrings are frowned on

I saw a lad with them working in Harrod's. He'd had to put hearing-aid-beige plugs in them. Looked even more daft.

FYP.

Just seen that laughing gas picture on his instagram, his excuse:

Another paper trying to TARNISH my name when's it ever been a sin blowing up balloons for your younger cousins BDAY #WHATAJOKE #SHOCKING #LEAVEMEALONE #BOREDNOW #DAILYSTAR

:lol:

I saw a lad with them working in Harrod's. He'd had to put flesh-coloured plugs in them. Looked even more daft.

Lad I went to school with has just had his lobes cut off and fixed up where he had massive plugs in.  Always posts on facebook about trying to find work and being unsuccessful, too.

*shudder*

I'd ask what these people are thinking when they have great, big holes put in their ears and tattoos on their faces, but I suspect they're not really thinking at all.

*shudder*

I'd ask what these people are thinking when they have great, big holes put in their ears and tattoos on their faces, but I suspect they're not really thinking at all.

He was probably gutted they couldn't surgically attach twenty pound notes to do his tattoo.

Guest Recoba

*shudder*

:lol: Maybe they like the way they look? In the same way you might like a different pair of trainers to me or someone else? Just because you don't like them doesn't meant they aren't good.

Aye, some people do have terrible taste like.

It's one of those things when you're young and you think "nah, no chance it'll stop me being employed, I'll get a job no bother at all!" without knowing the reality of it.

Tattoos shouldn't be frowned upon in the workplace, and places are getting more tolerant to visible ones, just not face or head tattoos as they do look quite intimidating to the average Joe.

I think Nile should have thought this through as pretty soon he will have to look for gainful employment. His money won't last forever, I doubt he has a keen investment brain or is smart enough to hire someone who is good at that sort of thing.

Anyways, glad we washed our hands of him. Very telling that he is still without a club. Is it due to lack of interest from clubs or lack of interest from him? He could have a canny career in the lower divisions if he pulled his socks up and sorted his act out.

Most people get them whilst they are employed as they are quite expensive, they cannot get paid off for having visible tattoos. However an employer could pay somebody off for not setting/representing the right image for the business, or something along those lines.