Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

"However, his rehabilitation since coming to Tyneside ...... " Something just doesn't sound right there, as far as our football club's concerned.....

Ranger could well be facing Brad Inman when England play Scotland in the next game.

I though Brad Inman was from Adelaide..

yes but is eligiable to play for Scotland and has decided to play for them,  could be good for us, if he fulfils his potential and gets in the first team and onto international level i'd prefer him headin up to Scotland rather than flying to the otherside of the world!

Guest getalife

"However, his rehabilitation since coming to Tyneside ...... " Something just doesn't sound right there, as far as our football club's concerned.....

Ranger could well be facing Brad Inman when England play Scotland in the next game.

I though Brad Inman was from Adelaide..

yes but is eligiable to play for Scotland and has decided to play for them,  could be good for us, if he fulfils his potential and gets in the first team and onto international level i'd prefer him headin up to Scotland rather than flying to the otherside of the world!

Good point. I've just been checking out the uefa website, I had no clue all this was going on. I had ideas about going to the finals in the Ukraine in July for the craic (if England went through of course), I but then I checked out Mariupol on the web and it looks like a fuckin shithole......... :nope:

who was number 12 in that video? he looked quality

I haven't watched the latest one but I think Danny Rose was wearing 12 in the last game.

who was number 12 in that video? he looked quality

ah it was victor moses

Alex is right, I am just a big old racist  :blush:

Yeah, we're all much more interested in Dave's wedding one. Just look at it go!

I'm going to make one for hours until my next dump.

The way I am after the madras and tikka I gorged on last night, it would require a "seconds" counter never mind hours.

http://tickers.livingchaos.co.uk/tickers/image/vacation/11/22/2009-7-6/1791/549/TXkgSG9saWRheSBpcyBpbiA.jpg

Look, mate, no one cares.

Don't really give a shit about what you listen to but for some reason I can just get on with life, funny huh?