Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I stopped messing with him when I woke up one morning to find a horses head in my bed.

so that's what he look like, always wondered on that one

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2641/79/89/513854320/n513854320_1344485_3474157.jpg

In the middle mate.

You want to cut that big tuft of hair off the middle of your head Kris. :razz:

Un-interesting facts: Out of 199 fans of Nile Ranger on the Facebook Page, only 18 are in a Newcastle network. 17 are from Manchester. 93% of his fans are male, and only 7% female. 3 of the 199 fans have English (Pirate) as their chosen Facebook language.

I had a dream the other night I was talking to Ranger and he was telling me he was leaving the club. It was just like splitting up with a girlfriend who you still love, I was crying and begging him to stay but he kept telling me he can't and it just won't work out  :blush: :laugh:

Un-interesting facts: Out of 199 fans of Nile Ranger on the Facebook Page, only 18 are in a Newcastle network. 17 are from Manchester. 93% of his fans are male, and only 7% female. 3 of the 199 fans have English (Pirate) as their chosen Facebook language.

I'm 1 of 3 in 199 oh YARRRRRRRR

17 anti-Lee Stewarts...?  ???

I had a dream the other night I was talking to Ranger and he was telling me he was leaving the club. It was just like splitting up with a girlfriend who you still love, I was crying and begging him to stay but he kept telling me he can't and it just won't work out  :blush: :laugh:

:lol:

I don't know what will happen if this kid turns out to be shit.

Just reading that has upset me tbh.

I don't know what will happen if this kid turns out to be s***.

Guest Heneage

Signing autographs in local supermarket at 2 in the morning, buying a tele and a tom tom, even though he's got a car and can't drive. With Danquah.

Danquah has a car.

Guest Heneage

Signing autographs in local supermarket at 2 in the morning, buying a tele and a tom tom, even though he's got a car and can't drive. With Danquah.

Danquah has a car.

Calls it the DanCar, does he not?  :pow:

No.

Danquah has a car.

Calls it the DanCar, does he not?  :pow:

No.

Areet then, fucking hell!

Danquah has a car.

Yes, they had to take the cardboard box off the tele to fit it into the car. He was dancing at the checkout showing off, two nice lads. Signed autographs for folks.

Guest Heneage

Danquah has a car.

Yes, they had to take the cardboard box off the tele to fit it into the car. He was dancing at the checkout showing off, two nice lads. Signed autographs for folks.

Didn't think they'd be recognized. Seems an odd time to go to shopping.

Danquah has a car.

No they'd come from the supermarket in Longbenton, who didn't have the tele that they wanted. Apparently they'd been trawling around all over.

Danquah has a car.

No they'd come from the supermarket in Longbenton, who didn't have the tele that they wanted. Apparently they'd been trawling around all over.

Was it one of these 42" LCD 1080dp TV's £400

Nile Ranger in being in London and Jose Enrique calling him friend shocker.

Nile Power Ranger  is in london SNM !

41 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Jose Enrique Sanchez Diaz at 01:51 on 15 June

Enjoy me friend in london