Nile Ranger

stozo

Full time, 2-1 win. Kadar carried off on a stretcher...

dont worry, its all part of the "1 injury a game" curse

[/qu

just got back and looks like a really bad broken leg, took 10 minutes to treat on the pitch.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Full time, 2-1 win. Kadar carried off on a stretcher...

dont worry, its all part of the "1 injury a game" curse

[/qu

just got back and looks like a really bad broken leg, took 10 minutes to treat on the pitch.

bad news

very bad news, he was excellent on the night and is so close to being in the first team in the coming weeks. i'm gutted for the lad.

Which lads look like they could step up PL level?

It was a scruffy affair spoilt by one of the worst refs i've ever seen,  the usual ones really Kadar and Kazenga.  Forster played well, made a couple of good saves.  Nile only really had the one chance and thumped home a header from a corner.  I thought James Taylor played well at right back and Henderson, the young centre half was good, best i've seen him play.    Regarding the step up it would be the ones you already know of, Ranger, Kadar and Lualua.

The right winger for them, think he's called Henderson looked a good player as well.

very bad news, he was excellent on the night and is so close to being in the first team in the coming weeks. i'm gutted for the lad.

It was a scruffy affair spoilt by one of the worst refs i've ever seen,  the usual ones really Kadar and Kazenga.  Forster played well, made a couple of good saves.  Nile only really had the one chance and thumped home a header from a corner.  I thought James Taylor played well at right back and Henderson, the young centre half was good, best i've seen him play.    Regarding the step up it would be the ones you already know of, Ranger, Kadar and Lualua.

The right winger for them, think he's called Henderson looked a good player as well.

Cheers for the info :thup:

Agree all round.  The referee was really poor - cautioned for one absolute nothing tackle on about 3 minutes and made a rod for his own back which led to what seemed like about 8 yellow and a red in the end.

Forster was back to his old kicking in the second half but made some great saves throughout.  Was very impressed with Kadar and the defence as a whole in the second half.  Godsmark once he got into the game was effective and I thought the winning goal was a superb move all round.

Nice little ground at Eppleton, pitch looked excellent.  Fucking freezing night though.

Oh and Nile is a legend  :pow: