Man U win the Charidee Shield on pens.

Tooj

On a different subject, Paul Scholes in my view is one of the best players the Premier League has ever seen.

The fact that he was stayed at the same club all of his career without a big money move probably accounts for the fact that he isn't up there with the big names like Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo etc, but imagine what he would have fetched in the transfer market if Madrid for example thought he was available.

he fact that he was stayed at the same club all of his career without a big money move probably accounts for the fact that he isn't up there with the big names like Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo etc, but imagine what he would have fetched in the transfer market if Madrid for example thought he was available.

He just up there with the likes of G.Neville & Giggs instead. Also Messi hasnt had a big money move either.

Paul Scholes is the most rated underrated player ever.

On a different subject, Paul Scholes in my view is one of the best players the Premier League has ever seen.

The fact that he was stayed at the same club all of his career without a big money move probably accounts for the fact that he isn't up there with the big names like Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo etc, but imagine what he would have fetched in the transfer market if Madrid for example thought he was available.

Don't agree myself. He's a great player, yes, but he's not at the same level as Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo etc. Dirty fucker too, 'never learned to tackle'...

Would take Paul Scholes 3/4 years ago over Ronaldo now.

Obviously, Ronaldo now is a fat mess with glass legs, but that proves nothing.

Before he got injured did you not see how well he was playing for AC Milan?

Would take Paul Scholes 3/4 years ago over Ronaldo now.

Obviously, Ronaldo now is a fat mess with glass legs, but that proves nothing.

Before he got injured did you not see how well he was playing for AC Milan?

Tbh, not really. Don't see too much Serie A. My point is, Ronaldo in his prime was a hell of a lot better than Scholes ever was, and it's not right comparing a player on the decline to another in his prime...

anyone think its "The Luck of United" that when on an injury crisis Tevez doesntget a red?

It just proves how much this 'respect' thing is just a load of bullshit. Still no consistency...

Guest Heneage

anyone think its "The Luck of United" that when on an injury crisis Tevez doesntget a red?

It just proves how much this 'respect' thing is just a load of bullshit. Still no consistency...

Totally.

Oh God the comms making me vomit. "JUSTICE HASBEEN DONE!"