Fatty Lampard signs new 5 year contract

Guest michaelfoster

Lampards new contract. Yawn.

What he said.  :thdn:

Would they really need a press conference for something like that though?

Chelsea going over the top? never... it'll probably make him the highest paid player in the world or something daft

I told a Chelsea fan I speak to yesterday it was on SSN that they were signing Kaka, he wasn't sure to believe me but now they've come out with this he's like "OMGZ you were telling the truth" His disappointment to see it's only Lampard signing a new deal will be classic.

I told a Chelsea fan I speak to yesterday it was on SSN that they were signing Kaka, he wasn't sure to believe me but now they've come out with this he's like "OMGZ you were telling the truth" His disappointment to see it's only Lampard signing a new deal will be classic.

If it is Kaka or Robhino and we sign nothing of note I think the roles will be reversed.

Guest hameed

definately gonna be Kaka, it's a world exclusive, if it was frank lampard signing a contract nobody would be that bothered anyways

Guest Anth.Nufc

Sky sports news have just said bruce buck the chairman spoke to fans, the fans asked is lampard signing a new contract? and are we signing robinho?  Bruce buck then said to the fans what about Kaka? said the fans looked stunned so it could be kaka  :doh: