Juande Ramos

Tooj

Couldn't give a fuck if he's speaking English or not, the fact is! I think Spurs are going to go a lot further this year, the way they destroyed Roma was fantastic to see as far as watching a game of football goes and if we can play like that I would be more than happy.

Does it really matter if he can speak english or not? as long as he's doing his job and winning games then thats it.

You would think it would aid his team if he could speak the language of the country he works in. Maybe he can but not sufficiently enough to test it against the media yet, since he'd have to be more careful with his words and perhaps doesn't want to risk it. It's Spurs though so I don't really care.

With the squad he is building at Spurs I dont think English is a requirement anymore is it

According to Spurs' OS, there are 13 British players in the first team squad.  There would have been 14 earlier in the day but Gardner has now gone.

According to Newcastle's OS, there are 9 British players in the first team squad.  Add Guthrie to that, 10 in total.

wtf is OS?

Guest MagFinnPie

With the squad he is building at Spurs I dont think English is a requirement anymore is it

According to Spurs' OS, there are 13 British players in the first team squad.  There would have been 14 earlier in the day but Gardner has now gone.

According to Newcastle's OS, there are 9 British players in the first team squad.  Add Guthrie to that, 10 in total.

wtf is OS?

for real ?

use the peanut between yor shoulders ffs

wtf is OS?

for real ?

GeJon ate it  :weep:

Couldn't give a f*** if he's speaking English or not, the fact is! I think Spurs are going to go a lot further this year, the way they destroyed Roma was fantastic to see as far as watching a game of football goes and if we can play like that I would be more than happy.

They always play their best football against better oppositions, but lose points against weaker teams. Isn't it?

Guest MagFinnPie

wtf is OS?

for real ?

GeJon ate it  :weep:

nippled it you mean

Not sure of the significance of that, but 2 were in the Academy.  Isn't the most important point the fact that Ramos gave a debut to O'Hara rather than buy abroad?  Ramos gave a debut to Adam Smith against Roma and he officially is still in the Academy. 

It is good he gave a British player a debut rather than buying someone in from the wealth of nations out there.

Not a single taker?

Not even a wry nod of appreciation and a small chuckle?

Disappointing.

Well English players for Newcastle: Owen, Guthrie, Barton, Harper, Milner, Butt, Ameobi, Smith, Taylor, Lough, Forster, Marwood, Donaldson, Tozer, Morris, Godsmark, Doninger, Carroll - 18

English players for Tottenham: Bentley, Jenas, Woodgate, King, Bent, Lennon, Huddlestone, Bostock, O'Hara, Dawson, Alnwick - 11

If I've missed any out of either team let me know but thats how it really stands. A fair few of ours have come through our academy too.

Better than Steve McClaren I bet.

Apologies if anyone has mentioned this yet but have you seen McClown's latest interview on youtube? Where he's speaking in a bizarre Dutch accent?

One of the strangest things you will see all season.

I haven't actually. Care to show me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c

Why on earth does he sound like English isn't his first language? :lol: Then suddenly there's a burst of Yorkshire.

Guest kingdawson

Well English players for Newcastle: Owen, Guthrie, Barton, Harper, Milner, Butt, Ameobi, Smith, Taylor, Lough, Forster, Marwood, Donaldson, Tozer, Morris, Godsmark, Doninger, Carroll - 18

English players for Tottenham: Bentley, Jenas, Woodgate, King, Bent, Lennon, Huddlestone, Bostock, O'Hara, Dawson, Alnwick - 11

If I've missed any out of either team let me know but thats how it really stands. A fair few of ours have come through our academy too.

Are you actually counting your youth/academy players?

Better than Steve McClaren I bet.

Apologies if anyone has mentioned this yet but have you seen McClown's latest interview on youtube? Where he's speaking in a bizarre Dutch accent?

One of the strangest things you will see all season.

I haven't actually. Care to show me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c

Why on earth does he sound like English isn't his first language? :lol: Then suddenly there's a burst of Yorkshire.

Someone should put the Hovis theme over that.

Uhhh...Champions League....uhhh...Arsenal...it's like takin' bread t' top of worrrld.

Not sure of the significance of that, but 2 were in the Academy.  Isn't the most important point the fact that Ramos gave a debut to O'Hara rather than buy abroad?  Ramos gave a debut to Adam Smith against Roma and he officially is still in the Academy. 

It is good he gave a British player a debut rather than buying someone in from the wealth of nations out there.

Not a single taker?

Disappointing.

:tumbleweed:

Not a single taker?

Disappointing.

:tumbleweed:

With the announcement of the Spurs squad numbers, Ramos wielded the axe. 

Adel Taarabt, Ricardo Rocha, Lee Yuong-Puo, Paul Stalteri, Kevin Prince Boateng and Hossam Ghaly have all vanished.  No longer in the first team squad, no mention of them in the reserve squad, not been allocated numbers, the player profiles have gone as well.  Just vanished.  Quite ruthless really even if they aren't up to much.

Guest Stephen927

Are you actually counting your youth/academy players?

Yeah, he is. Lough, Forster, Marwood, Donaldson, Morris, Godsmark and Doninger haven't made a first team appearance to my knowledge.